當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 14:觀光

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 14:觀光

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52W 次

Unit 14 Sightseeing
觀光
I'd like to look around this city.
我想逛街這城市。
please give me a brochure about this place.
請給我一本介紹本地的小冊子。
If we go on a package tour,
如果我們的旅遊由旅行社承包,
we don't have to worry about accommodation,meals and so on.
那麼我們就不必爲食宿之類的事操心了。
Let's get going.
咱們走吧。
Here's your stop.
你到站了。
Here's the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
這就是毛主席紀念堂。
The Forbidden City is where the emperors and their families used to live.
紫禁城是過去皇帝及皇族成員居住的地方。
From up here we can have a bird's eye view of the city.
從這兒我們可以俯瞰全城。
The Great Wall looks like a giant dragon.
長城看上去像一條巨龍。
The Great Wall is a man-made wonder.
長城是人造的奇蹟
Guilin is famous for its scenic beauty.
桂林秀美的山水很出名。
It's really worth seeing.
這確實值得一看。
What is the admission to the museum?
博物館的門票是多少錢?
I want to buy a tourist's map of this city.
我想買張這個城市的觀光地圖。
I'd like to see historic spots like palaces and temples.
我想參觀像宮殿,廟宇之類的歷史名勝。
It's off-limits to the public at all times.
這裏一直禁止民衆入內。
It was burned to the ground.
它被徹底地燒燬了。
Down this way.
沿這條路走下去。
Watch your step.
小心行走。
Look on your left.
請看你的左邊。
Where can I hire a guide?
我在那裏可以僱到導遊?
Aren't there any parks around here?
這附近沒有公園嗎?
Is there any other travel agency near here?
這附近有沒有其它旅行社?
What is the best way to see that district?
最好以什麼方式參觀那個社區?
How can I tour this town?
我要怎麼參觀這個小城?
Go on a guided tour.
由導遊帶領着旅行吧。
We're now turning up Roosevelt Road.
我們現在走到羅斯福路。
I went up to the observatory.
我走上暸望臺。
We made an overnight stop there.
我們在那裏停留過夜了。
Where in the States will you go?
你要去美國的什麼地方?
Where is your party?
你的夥伴呢?
You can't just barge in there.
你不能就這樣闖進去了。
Is this your first visit to Beijing?
這是你第一次遊覽北京嗎?
Look!That is an ancient palace.
看!那是個古代的宮殿。
How long are you going to stay here?
你會在這停留多久?
Did you stop anywhere on the way?
途中你有在什麼地方逗留嗎?
Where is the booking-office?
售票處在那裏?
I made a tour round the world.
我去了環遊世界。
The downtown district is very congested.
這個城市的商業區非常擁擠。
I want to see Beijing from corner to corner.
我要賞遍北京的每個角落。
What's next on your itinerary?
你旅行路線的下一站是哪裏?
Coming into sight on you left is the National Palace Museum.
出現在你左邊的是故宮博物館。
I've never dreamed it would be so beautiful.
我做夢也沒想過它會這麼漂亮。
Is this the end of the tour?
這是旅行的終點嗎?
Conversations 1
會話
Dialogue 1
Would you like to go sightseeing tomorrow?
你明天想不想四處遊覽?
Not a bad idea!
這主意不錯!
What would you like to see in Beijing?
你想看北京的哪個地方?
Well,let's see.I'd like to go to the Summer Palace.
嗯,我想想。我想去頤和園。
I'll pick you up here tomorrow.
明天我來這裏接你。

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 14:觀光

Dialogue 2
Do you like traveling?
你喜歡旅遊嗎?
Yes,I've just come back from Scotland.
是的,我剛從蘇格蘭回來。
Where did you visit?
你去參觀了哪些地方?
I only had time to visit Edinburgh.
我只有時間去愛丁堡。
How did you like it?
你喜歡那兒嗎?
It's fantastic.
那兒棒極了。
Why did you go there?
你爲什麼去那兒?
I went there on business.
我出差到那兒。
And do you have friends there?
你在那兒有朋友嗎?
Yes,a lot of friends.
是的,很多。
You must have enjoyed yourself.
你一定玩得很開心。
Yes,and I look many pictures.
是的,我還拍了好多照片。


Dialogue 3
Wow,this is the famous Empire State Building.
喔,這就是著名的帝國大廈。
It's huge.
它好大呀。
Would you like to go to the top?
你想到頂層去看看嗎?
Yes,of course.
當然想了。
The view is breathtaking.
這裏的景色實在太美了。