當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 職場上的處事原則

職場上的處事原則

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9K 次

職場上的同事們都希望能在辦公室裏獲得重視,從而得到提升和加薪。但並不是一味的引人注意就可以獲得重視和大家的尊敬,很多時候都要講究原則。接下來,小編給大家準備了職場上的處事原則,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

職場上的處事原則

1. Know what you believe in and stick to it. Nothing loses other's respect quicker than inconsistency.

清楚並堅持自己的想法。左右搖擺會讓你在別人心目中的形象大打折扣。

2. Keep your distance. Be friendly but not over-familiar. Don't confide1 intimate details to your colleagues.

保持距離,友好卻不要太親近,不要向同事袒露太私人的生活細節。

3. Keep your business to yourself. Don't share all your problems. Even if you resolve them you'll have left the impression that you're indecisive or unable to cope with pressure.

自己的事情自己做,不要事無鉅細都向同事請教。因爲即使你已經解決了問題,你還是會給人優柔寡斷或無法面對壓力的不良印象。

4. Don't ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't do yourself.

連自己都不想做的事情就不要麻煩別人去做。

5. Communicate-simply and often.

經常與同事進行簡單的溝通。

6. Keep your eyes on the objective.

一直盯住你的目標。

7. Don't get drawn2 into colleagues' personal lives.

不要糾纏於同事的私人生活中。

8. Keep cool. Don't respond instantly or say yes to everything.

保持冷靜,對聽到的任何事情不要立刻表態。

9. Keep your head. A calm presence is an invaluable3 asset.

保持理智,鎮定是你工作制勝的法寶。

10. Be good at your job. Know that you're good. Self-respect is the key. It'll show up in the way people deal with you.

做好你的工作,相信自己能勝任。自信是關鍵,這也會影響到人們對你的態度。

11. Accept that you can't please all the people all the time-or even some of the people all of the time.

承認這個事實:你不能總是讓所有的人滿意,甚至是總讓一部分人滿意都很難。

  擴展:辦公室口語謬誤:freshen up

下午會議室裏的談話正好告一段落,也到了休息時間。Tim請張先生享用咖啡及茶點。

Tim: They just brought in refreshments1. Please help yourself.

茶點已經準備好了,請用。

g: Thank you.

謝謝。

可是張先生想在吃茶點前先去廁所。這時候Tim說到:

Tim: Would you like to freshen up?

聽到這話,張先生以爲Tim再次請他去享用refreshments(茶點):

g: Thank you, but before that I'd like to use the restroom.

謝謝,但是我想先去趟洗手間。

Tim: Of course. This way.

哦,這邊請。

Tim露出詫異的神色一邊說着,一邊告訴張先生廁所的位置。

Tim爲什麼會詫異呢?因爲張先生把freshen up的含義給搞錯了!

原來,"Would you like to freshen up?"、"Would you like to wash your hands?"與 "Would you like to use the restroom?" 是同樣的意思,都是委婉地表示“你想不想上廁所?”之意。

大家可要小心使用,不要弄錯哦!