當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 留學英語口語 第16期:註冊

留學英語口語 第16期:註冊

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

STUART: Hello. Can I help you?

留學英語口語 第16期:註冊
史楚特:你好。我能幫忙嗎?

KAREN: Yes, I hope so. I would like to register for Comp Lit 287.

凱倫:是的,我希望。我想註冊比較文學 287 這門課。

STUART: I'm sorry, but that class is Already also, students are supposed to register through the touch-tone registration system.

史楚特:我很抱歉,但那門課已經滿了。而且,學生應該使用電話按鍵系統來註冊。

KAREN: I know. I already tried to register for it by phone, but the computer won't let me.

凱倫:我知道。我已經試着用電話註冊,但計算機不允許我。

STUART: That's because it's full.

史楚特:那是因爲那門課已經滿了。

KAREN: But I'm a new student here.I thought maybe there was some way I could get into the class.I thought I should come and talk to you in the department office.

凱倫:但我是一個新學生。我想或許有某種方法我可以上這堂課。我認爲我應該親自來繫上的辦公室跟你談。

STUART: Well, I could put you on a Waiting that doesn't guarantee you will get into the class. What is your name?

史楚特:嗯,我可以把你加在候補名單上。但那並不能保證你可以上這堂課。你的名字是?

KAREN: My name is Karen Huang. That's spelled H - U - A - N - G.

凱倫:我的名字是黃凱倫。拼法是 H - U - A - N - G。

STUART: Alright. And what is your major?

史楚特:好的。你的主修是?

KAREN: I'm a comparative literature major.

凱倫:我的主修是比較文學。

STUART: Wait a minute. You're a Comp Lit major?

史楚特:等等。你的主修是比較文學。

KAREN: Yes, that's right.

凱倫:是的,沒錯。

STUART: Why didn't you tell me? I didn't know you were one of our students.

史楚特:爲什麼你沒有告訴我?我不知道你是我們的學生。

KAREN: That's why I'm trying to get into Comp Lit 287. I know it's a required class. And Professor Cohen told me I need to take it.

凱倫:這就是爲什麼我一直想要上比較文學287的原因。我知道這是必修課。柯恩教授告訴我要上這門課。

STUART: The university computer system saves extra places,in class 287 for comp lit students.I can give you a special you register by phone, you can use the code to get into the class.

史楚特:學校計算機系統有保留額外的名額,給比較文學 287 的學生。我可以給你一個特殊密碼。當你用電話註冊時,你可以使用密碼註冊那堂課。

KAREN: Even if the class is full?

凱倫:即使那堂課已滿?

STUART: That's right.

史楚特:沒錯。

KAREN: Oh, I didn't know that.

凱倫:喔,我並不知道。

STUART: Sure. Here is the code number, with information on how to use it.

史楚特:當然。這是密碼,還有使用說明告訴你如何使用。

KAREN: Thank you. So you think I will be able to get in with this?

凱倫:謝謝你。那我就可以用這個來註冊嘍?

STUART: Sure. Just call the touch-tone registration system , follow the directions on the sheet. You will get in no problem.

史楚特:當然。只要再打撥號註冊系統。然後,照着使用說明的指示,你就不會遇到問題了。

KAREN: Thanks.

凱倫:謝謝你。

STUART: Next time you come in here, I will recognize you.

史楚特:下一次你再來的時候,我會記得你。