當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 留學英語口語 第10期:參加派對

留學英語口語 第10期:參加派對

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

ANN: I think I'm going to go home.

留學英語口語 第10期:參加派對
安:我想我要回家了。

SHARON: Why? We just got here.

夏倫:怎麼了?我們纔剛到。

ANN: I know, but it's 12:30. It's pretty late.

安:我知道,但是已經12:30。已經很晚了。

SHARON: 12:30 isn't late! This party will probably go until three or four o'clock.C'mon, don't leave yet!

夏倫:12:30 並不晚!這個派對大概要到三或四點。好啦,先不要走啦!

ANN: Three or four o'clock?

安:三或四點?

SHARON: Yes.

夏倫:是呀。

ANN: I never stay out that late. That's too late.

安:我從來沒有在外面待到那麼晚。那太晚了。

SHARON: But why is it too late? It's Saturday have nothing to do tomorrow. Why not stay out and drink with us?

夏倫:但是爲什麼會很晚呢?那是星期六的晚上。你明天又沒有事做。爲什麼不呆晚一點和我們一起喝酒?

ANN: Were you so wild when you were still in Taipei, Sharon?

安:夏倫,你當你還是在臺北一樣瘋狂嗎?

SHARON: Yes, I was. And I like living le know how to party here. In Taipei, some people know how to here, everyone does.

夏倫:對呀,我是。我很喜歡在這生活。這裏的人都知道怎麼派對。在臺北,只有一些人知道怎麼派對。但在這兒,每個人都知道。

ANN: What is that they're doing on the couch?

安:在沙發上的人在做些什麼?

SHARON: They're smoking pot. Don't worry about it.

夏倫:他們在哈葉子。別擔心。

ANN: Pot? Isn't that marijuana?

安:葉子?那是大麻嗎?

SHARON: Yes, it is.

夏倫:是,沒錯。

ANN: But, Sharon, that's illegAl! The police could come, and we could go to jail.

安:但,夏倫,那是非法的!警察可能會來,我們都會被關起來。

SHARON: Don't worry about it. It is true that pot is illegal in the laws aren't as strict as in people are arrested, and they have a little pot in their possession,they don't go to jail. They just have to pay a fine.

夏倫:別太擔心。沒錯,大麻在美國是非法的。但法律並沒有在臺灣那麼嚴。如果有人被抓,他們身上有少量的大麻他們不會被關起來。他們只要付罰款。

ANN: Really?

安:真的嗎?

SHARON: Yes.

夏倫:是的。

ANN: I didn't know you had such wild friends. Do you smoke marijuana too?

:我並不知道你有這樣瘋狂的朋友。你有抽大麻嗎?

SHARON: I tried it a couple times. But I don't like it. I like alcohol 't worry about them, though. If you don't want to smoke pot, you don't have to.

夏倫:我試過幾次,但我不喜歡。我比較喜歡酒。別太在意。如果你不喜歡抽大麻,你就不必抽。

ANN: I don't want to.

安:我不想要。

SHARON: That's alright. But you really should have another le will probably start dancing soon.

夏倫:沒有關係。但你真的應該再喝一杯。大部份的人都快要開始跳舞了。

ANN: I don't know if I can drink more. I already had two drinks.

安:我不知道我還能不能再喝,我已經喝了兩杯了。

SHARON: You had two drinks at nine o'clock.C'mon, Ann, you are in an American university now! You have to learn how to drink.

夏倫:你在九點的時候喝了兩杯。好啦,安,你現在是在美國的大學咧!你得學習着喝酒。

ANN: I thought a university was for studying.

安:我以爲上大學是來念書的。

SHARON: It is. We study hard all then, on the weekend, we party hard. That's the best way to live.

夏倫:是呀。我們整個禮拜都念得很辛苦。所以,在週末,我們也很努力派對。那是最好的生活方法。

ANN: Alright. I'll have another drink.

安:好吧。我再來一杯。