買車:Taking It to the Mechanic 帶它去看機修工
9. Taking It to the Mechanic
9.帶它去看機修工
A: I checked the whole car, and it has some problems.
A:我檢查了整個車,它有一些問題。
B: What kind of problems does it have?
B:它有什麼樣的問題?
A: The brakes need to be replaced, as well as the power steering.
A:剎車需要換,動力方向盤也是。
B: Is that all? That seems like an easy fix.
B:就這些嗎?似乎很容易修理。
A: That's not all. The alternator seems to be malfunctioning.
A:不止這些。交流發電機似乎發生了故障
B: How much would it cost me to fix it all?
B:我要花多少錢修理它?
A: It'll cost around $300 to $400.
A:大約花費300~400美元。
B: That's not too bad. Is there anything else?
B:那不是太糟糕。還有什麼別的問題嗎?
A: From what I can tell, no. I would recommend buying it.
A:就我看到的來說,沒有了。我會建議買下它。
B: Let me call the seller, and I will let you know if you can start.
B:我打電話給賣主,你什麼時候可以修我會告訴你。
A: Great. I can start right away, if he gives you the thumbs up.
A:好的。如果他同意了,我可以馬上開始。
B: He said that it's fine. I will be back for the car when you're done.
B:他說可以。當你修好的時候我會來拿車。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載