跟潘瑋柏學地道美語(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:我要講英文 我要變洋人
Lesson 21 我要講英文! 我要變洋人!
第二十一課 我要講英文! 我要變洋人!Could you slow down a little bit?
你可以說慢一點嗎?Pardon me, can you say it again please?
抱歉,請再說一次。
Excuse me, I didn’t understand what you just said.
抱歉,我沒聽懂。I didn’t catch that, can you say it again?
我沒抓到重點,請再說一次。I can’t follow you.
我沒跟上你的話。Excuse me
對不起!I just came to the states. Please excuse me for my accent.
我剛到美國,請原諒我的口音。My English isn’t that great. Can you bear with me a little?
我的英文不是那麼好,請忍耐一下。I just picked up English. I wish I could speak a lot better.
我纔剛學英文,我希望我可以說得更好。I lived in Taiwan all my I don’t speak English that well.
我一直住在臺灣,所以我英文不是那麼好。English isn’t my first language. I still have a lot to learn.
英文不是我的母語,我還有很多要學的。You know!
你知道那是什麼意思嗎?What does that mean?
那是什麼意思?I didn’t get it.
我沒聽懂。Sorry, but I am lost.
抱歉我沒聽懂。I don’t really understand.
我不是十分了解。What does that mean?
那是什麼意思?Oh, that’s a word I haven’t run into.
噢,這個字我還沒學。