當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1810期:對...施加壓力

迷你對話學地道口語第1810期:對...施加壓力

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1810期:對...施加壓力

A: Do you have any pressure before the important exam?

在重要的考試前,你們有壓力嗎?

B: Of course. I think everyone has.

當然有,我想每個人都有。

A: Who do you think will bear down on you?

你認識是誰給你施加壓力呢?

B: Not only my parents, but also teachers, friends and even ourselves sometimes.

不僅有我們的家長,還有我們的老師,朋友,甚至有時候是我們自己。

第二,地道表達

bear down on

1. 解詞釋義

To bear down on someone的意思是:對某人施加壓力。它還可以表示一下意思:嚴厲對待,對......全力以赴等。

2. 拓展範例

E.g. They will bear down on you if you escape form prison.

如果你越獄的話,他們會嚴厲懲罰你的。

E.g. The teachers bear down on English teaching.

教師們全力以赴地從事英語教學。

E.g. They bear down on me to accept their offer.

他們對我施加壓力去接受他們的提議。

第三,視野拓展

not only... but also...:不但......而且......

E.g. Not only the students but also their teacher is enjoying the film.

不僅學生們在欣賞這部影片,他們的老師也在欣賞這部影片。

E.g. He not only writes his own plays, he but also acts in them.

他不僅是自編劇本, 還飾演其中的角色。