當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1881期:隨大流,趕浪頭

迷你對話學地道口語第1881期:隨大流,趕浪頭

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.27W 次

第一,情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1881期:隨大流,趕浪頭

A: What are you supposed to do now?

你看現在該怎麼辦呢?

B: The only thing for me to do is to get on the bandwagon.

我只能隨大流了。

A: It can be taken as a way.

這倒是個辦法。

第二,詞海拾貝

get on the bandwagon

exp. To join or follow something once it is successful or popular. (隨大流,趕浪頭)

e.g. ——I thought your mom hated that candidate.——Well, he's the president now, so she decided to get on the bandwagon.

——我以爲你媽媽討厭那個候選人。——嗯,他現在是總統,所以她決定隨大流。

e.g. I can't stand these people who just get on the bandwagon after a win. Where were they last year when the team was terrible?

我受不了那些在我們獲勝的之後隨大流的人,去年我們的球隊很糟糕的時候,他們在哪裏?

第三,語彙積累

1.be supposed to:應該

e.g. How am I supposed to take care of the documents?

我應該怎麼處理這文件?

e.g. Last summer, he was supposed to have been the best man at his brother's wedding.

去年夏天他本該在他哥哥的婚禮上當伴郎。

2...:把......看做......

e.g. He is taken as the best doctor in town.

他被公認爲城裏最好的醫生。

e.g. He has never taken you as a friend, only a henchman.

他根本沒把你當朋友, 只不過把你當成了他的腿子。

第四,口語句型

表述:某人唯一能做的事情是......

句型:The only thing for sb. to do is to......