當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於餐館的英語情景對話

關於餐館的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

有的同學覺得學習英語口語的過程可能會困難,但是不要害怕,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,同學們有需要的也可以收藏起來看看哦。

關於餐館的英語情景對話

  附近有一家外賣餐館

AWant to send out for some Chinese?

想送一些中國的?

BSome what?

一些什麼?

ASome Chinese food. I'm hungry, and there's a take-out restaurant near here. We can have them delivered and then watch the news on TV while we eat.

一些中國餐。我餓了,這附近有一家外賣餐館。我們可以叫他們送過來,然後我們一邊吃一邊看電視裏的新聞。

BNo, I'd rather go out. The Chinese food here is rather different from what I had at home. Maybe we can try some other food today… What about that all-you-can-eat place we passed the other day, the one over in the shopping center?

不,我寧願出外吃。這裏的中國餐與我在家吃過的很不同。也許今天我們可以試一下其它的菜……不久前一天我們經過的小吃一條街怎麼樣,就是購物中心裏面的那一家?

AOkay. I could go for that. It's called Al's Steakhouse. They also have great fried fish, and I love their salad bar. You can go back to refill your plate as often as you like.

好的。我有興趣去試試。那個地方叫阿爾的牛排館。他們還有很好吃的油炸魚,而且我還喜歡他們的沙拉巴。你想吃多少就可以回去夾滿你的盤子。

BIs that the place that serves such large portions of meat?

是那個供應大分量肉的地方嗎?

AYes, their steaks are enormous. Sometimes I can't finish what I've ordered.

是啊,他們的牛排很多肉。有時候我都吃不完我點的。

BWhat if that happens to me? I hate to let food go to waste.

如果我也這樣那怎麼辦?我很不喜歡浪費食物。

ADon't worry. We'll just get a doggie bag.

不要發愁。我們就將剩菜打包。

  想生日的時候幫忙煮晚飯

AI'd like to help pitch in with dinner.

我想幫忙煮晚飯。

BReally? You are joking?

真的?你開玩笑吧?

ANo,I'd like to do something special for you on your birthday.

不是,我是想生日的時候爲你做點特別的事情啊。

BI'd like that. Alright,put on this apron first.

我很高興你這麼做。好吧,先把圍裙帶上。

how can I help,hon?

好了。現在我該怎麼做,親愛的?

BHmm,let me see. Boil some water,and then whisk two eggs.

嗯,讓我想想。燒些熱水,然後打兩個雞蛋。

AEasy,I can do that with my eyes .

太容易了,我閉着眼睛都能做。好了。

BNot bad. OK,now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.

不錯啊。好,從冰箱裏拿些肉和土豆出來吧。

AHow many potatoes do you need?

你需要幾個土豆?

BThree. And bring four bell peppers.

三個。還有四個菜椒。

AGotcha,OK. Here they are.

知道了,好啦。拿來了。

BNow wash them, then dice the potatos and bell peppers,then slice the meat.

把它們洗一下,然後把土豆和菜椒切成丁,把肉切成絲。

AWhere is the peeler ?

去皮刀放哪兒了?

BIt's in the cabinet. Adam,The gas cooker doesn't work.

在櫃子裏。亞當,燃氣竈不好用了。

AWhat? Oh shit!I cut my finger.

什麼?哦,老天!我切到手指了。

BLet me take a look at that. I can't stop the need to go to the hospital.

讓我看看。血止不住。我們得上醫院。

AI guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.

煮飯可真沒我想那麼簡單。