當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐館英語情景對話

餐館英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.66W 次

不想做飯或忙碌的時候,我們一般都會直接到餐廳去吃,偶爾也會有‘今天的特色菜是什麼呢’這樣帶着期待的心情。下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐館英語情景對話,供大家參閱!

餐館英語情景對話

  餐館英語情景對話:歡迎光臨

Module 1

W: Good morning. Welcome to International Hotel.

早晨好!歡迎來國際飯店。

G: Good morning.

早晨好!

W: How many pieces of baggage do you have?

您有多少件行李?

G: Just these four.

就這四件。

W: This way, please.

這邊請。

Module 2

W: Good morning, Mr Black.

布萊克先生,早晨好!

G: Good morning, Xiao Li.

小李,早晨好!

W: How are you, Mr Black?

布萊克先生,身體好嗎?

G: I'm fine, thank you. And you?

我很好。謝謝。您呢?

W: I'm quite well, thanks. Lovely weather, isn't it?

我相當好。謝謝。天氣不錯,是嗎?

G: It's great for sightseeing.

真適合去觀光。

W: Have a nice day.

祝您玩得開心(愉快)。

Module 3

W: Good afternoon, sir.

先生,下午好!

G: Good afternoon.

下午好!

W: Welcome to International Hotel.

歡迎光臨國際飯店。

G: Thank you.

謝謝。

  餐館英語情景對話:尋問

Module 1

G: Excuse me, but where's the toilet?

對不起,請問衛生間在哪裏?

W: Go straight, then turn left.

一直向前走,然後向左拐。

Module 2

W: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好!要幫忙嗎?

G: Yes. Can you tell me where the clinic is?

是的。請問醫務室在哪裏?

W: Please take the elevator to the third floor. The clinic is at the end of the corridor to the left.

請乘電梯到三樓。診所在走廊的頂頭,靠左邊。

G: Thank you very much.

非常感謝。

W: My pleasure.

很願意爲您效勞。

Module 3

W: I hope you've enjoyed your dinner.

我希望您吃得很滿意。

G: The service is fast and the food is excellent. We've all enjoyed ourselves.

服務很快,飯菜味佳。我們都很滿意。

W: Thank you for your coming. I hope you will come again.

謝謝您的光臨。我希望您下次光臨。

G: Sure. By the way, where is the coffee shop?

肯定。順便問一句,請問咖啡店在哪裏?

W: It's on the third floor, opposite to the lift.

在三樓,正對電梯。

G: Thank you, and when does it close for breakfast?

謝謝。早餐用到什麼時候?

W: It closes at 10 a.m……

開到上午10點。

G: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye.

謝謝。再見。

W: Good-bye, madam and sir.

女士,先生,再見。

  餐館英語情景對話:點餐

Module 1

G: Hello, waiter.

您好,服務員。

W: Just a minute please, madam.

夫人,請稍等。

Sorry to have kept you waiting, madam.

對不起,夫人,讓您久等了。

G: That's OK. Can you get me one more mug of beer?

沒關係。能否請您給我再來一杯啤酒?

W: I beg your pardon?

對不起,您說什麼?

G: 0ne more mug of beer, please.

請再來一杯啤酒。

W: 0ne moment, please. I'll get it for you right away.

請稍等。我馬上給您送來。

Module 2

W: Excuse me, sir. Here's the menu. Please take your time.

先生,對不起。這是菜單。請彆着急。

G: Thank you.

謝謝。

Module 3

G: Excuse me, but when does the Chinese Restaurant close?

對不起,請問中餐廳什麼時候打烊?

W: It closes at around 9:00, Mr Brown.

布朗先生,9點左右打烊。

G: It's 8:45 and the Chinese Restaurant will close in 15 minutes. But my friend will not be able to arrive here before 9:15.

現在8:45,中餐廳15分鐘後打烊。但是我朋友9:15之前還到不了。

W: Don't worry. I'll call the restaurant and book a table for you for 9:30.

彆着急。我來給中餐廳打個電話,給您訂一桌9:30的。

G: Thank you.

謝謝。