當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景

關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

在國外餐廳吃飯,難免會有遇到一些問題的時候,這個時候該怎麼用英語投訴呢,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於餐廳投訴的英語對話,希望會對您有幫助!

關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景
  關於餐廳投訴的英語對話篇1

客人:

Hey, waiter, come here.

嘿,服務員,過來。

服務員:

What is the matter,sir?

怎麼了,先生?

客人:

I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

我要投訴,找你們經理來。

服務員:

Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?

客人:

Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

看這湯,上面漂着一隻蒼蠅。

服務員:

That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

客人:

Anyway, I want to see your manager.

不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

服務員:

OK, I go to find our manager.

好,我去找經理。

客人:

I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

服務員:

We will, please wait a moment.

會的,請稍等。

  關於餐廳投訴的英語對話篇2

G: Waiter. This isn’t what I

ordered!

侍應生。這不是我點的菜!

W: I’m very sorry, sir. What was your

order?

真對不起,先生。您點的是什麼?

G: I ordered a Shrimp Curry, not Beef

Curry.

我點的是咖哩鮮蝦,不是咖哩牛肉!

W: I see, sir. I’ll bring you some at

once.

我明白了,先生。馬上給您送來。

W: Your curry, sir. I’m very sorry for the

mistake.

您的咖哩,先生。抱歉弄錯了。

G: Yes, please be more careful in the

future!

嗯,今後可要當心點!

W: I will, sire. I hope you enjoy your

meal.

我會的,先生。請慢用。

  關於餐廳投訴的英語對話篇3

Waiter. I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and it still hasn’t

come.

Why is it taking so long?

侍應生,我至少在三十分鐘前點的菜,到現在還沒來。爲什麼要這麼久?

W: I’m

very sorry, sir. I’ll check your order with the

Chef.

真對不起,先生。我會和主廚覈對您點的菜。

G: Please do any hurry up! I’ve got an

appointment in fifteen minutes.

請快一點!十五分鐘後我有個約會。

W: Just a moment,

please

請稍等。

(brings order上菜)

W: Your meal, sir. We’re very sorry for

the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.

先生,您的菜。抱歉耽擱了。請享用您的午餐。

>>>下一頁更多“關於餐廳投訴的英語對話” 
  餐廳投訴英語情景對話篇4

A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

服務員,能過來一下嗎?

B:Yes, is there something wrong?

好的,有什麼問題嗎?

A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.

恐怕你搞錯了,這不是我點的菜。

B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.

非常抱歉,一定是我搞混點菜單了,我去查一下。

A:And also this soup is cold.

還有,這碗湯也是涼的。

B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.

實在對不起,我馬上給您換一碗熱湯來。

  餐廳投訴英語情景對話篇5

Customer : Excuse me, there is a hair in my food and the food seems to be cold.

你好,我的食物裏頭髮,而且食物好像還是冷的。

Waiter: I’m sorry about that, but I am not noticing any hair, ma'am.

很抱歉,但是我好像沒有看到頭髮,女士。

Customer: How can you not see it? It is right here!! I want to speak to the manager.

你怎麼會看不到?就在這裏啊!叫你們經理過來。

Waiter : Right away, Ma'am.

好的,馬上。

Couple of minutes go by...

幾分鐘後……

Manager: Ma'am, I am Manager, Jack. What seems to be the problem?

女士,我是經理傑克,請問出了什麼問題呢?

Customer: Well, as I mentioned to the waiter, there is a hair in my food and my food seems to be cold.

就像我之前和服務員說的,我的食物裏有頭髮,而且我的食物還是冷的。

Manager: Oh, my sincere apologies ma'am. I will fix this right away and it will be on the house. I will personally bring you a new dish right away.

非常抱歉,女士。我會馬上處理,您不需要支付這道菜的費用。我會馬上給您重做一盤上來。(On the house 就是指由餐廳負擔費用)

Customer : Thank you. Please make it as quick as possible, I have been waiting for a while.

謝謝,請儘快,我已經等了好久了。

Manager: Of course, ma'am. Again, very sorry for this situation.

好的,再次表達對您的歉意,女士。

5 minutes go by...

5分鐘後……

Manager: Here is your new dish, ma'am. As previously mentioned, on the house. Hope you enjoy.

這是重做的菜,女士。就像之前說的,我們會承擔這道菜的費用。希望您愉快用餐。

Customer: Thank you. I appreciate that this issue has been solved quickly.

謝謝你能這麼快解決這個事情。


猜你喜歡:

1.抱怨餐廳的英語對話

2.關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話

3.關於餐廳吃飯英語對話

4.關於餐廳英語對話精選

5.餐廳常用英語情景會話