當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐館英語情景視頻對話

餐館英語情景視頻對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

餐廳可能意指下列事物:餐館,一種提供餐飲服務的店鋪;飯廳,一種住宅建築中通常會看到的房間/設施,有時會與廚房或客廳相連。下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐館英語情景視頻對話,供大家參閱!

餐館英語情景視頻對話
  餐館英語情景視頻對話  餐館英語情景視頻對話篇1

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m cAlling from Beijing Foreign Trade

Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here? 謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom

with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一

部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor,

the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩

個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is

1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid

we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證

27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a

room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲

您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

  餐館英語情景視頻對話篇2

Scene: A car pulls up in front of Landscape hotel and a doorman (Dm)

goes forward to meet the guests, opening the door of the car for them.

一輛車在山水大酒店前停下了,行李員上前爲客人打開車門。 Dm: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel.

晚上好,先生女士。歡迎光臨我們酒店。

Mr. Bellow (B): Thanks. Good evening.

晚上好,謝謝。

Dm: (Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name

on the baggage tags)

打開車後箱,取出行李並看着行李標籤上的名字。

I’m the doorman, Mr. Bellow. So you have got altogether four pieces of

baggage?

我是這兒的行李員,BELLOW先生。您一共有四件行李是嗎? B: Er… Maybe five, Margaret (M)

嗯。。。可能有五件吧,MARGARET。

Dm: Five? Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.

五件?對不起,我再檢查一次。

M: Oh, no, Henry, Always poor memory! We’ve got only four.

不是的,HENRY,你老是健忘,我們只有四件行李的。

B: I see. 我知道了。

(To the doorman) Sorry, boy, You’re right. Four pieces.

對行李員說:對不起,你是對的,我們只有四件行李。

Dm: Never mind, Mr Bellow. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After

you, please.沒關係。

BELLOW先生。總檯就在前面,您先請。

B: Yes, thank you. 好的,謝謝。

  餐館英語情景視頻對話篇3

Receptionist (R) : Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。

Mr Bellow (B) : Good afternoon, Could you please mail a letter for me? 下午好,你能爲我寄一封信嗎?

R: Yes, Have you stuck on the stamps yet? 好的,請問郵票貼了嗎? B: No. I need to buy some. 還沒有,我得去買一些。

R: (Looking at the letter) is it to San Francisco?

(看着信件)這是寄到聖弗蘭西斯科的嗎?

B: Yes. And I’d like to send it by ordinary air mail.

是的,我想就普通的航空郵寄就可以了。

R: (Weighing the letter on the scales) Two yuan and sixty fen。

(將信件稱重)2.6元。

B: Overweight? 超重了嗎?

R: Yes.是的。

B: Two yuan and sixty fen. 2..6元(60分=6角)

R: thank you. Here it is 給你,謝謝。

(Giving the money).(付錢)

R: Here are your stamps. Please stick them on together with the air mail sticker on the front of the envelope.

這是您的郵票,請將它們和航空信件的標籤一起貼在信封的前面。 B: All right. One more thing, I want to send a telex and a fax to New York.

Can you arrange it for me?

好的,還有一件事,我想發一份電報和一份傳真到紐約,你能爲我

安排一下嗎?

B: Oh, yes, sir. We have telex and fax service in our hotel. Would you

please go to the business centre? You can send your telex and fax there.可以的,先生。我們酒店吸提供電報和傳真服務。您可以在那兒發電報和傳真。

R: Well, I’ll be going there. Thank you for your information.

好的,我這就過去。謝謝你提供的信息。

B: You are welcome. 不客氣。