當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於遊覽的英語對話

關於遊覽的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

旅遊,可以找到一個全新的自己。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於遊覽的英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於遊覽的英語對話

  關於遊覽的英語對話篇1

A: what a nice day.

B: Yes. We will have a nice time.

A: It’s my first trip to Xi'an. Your home is here. You will be free guided tours. B: It’s a piece of cake.

A: Jerry, Is this the Terracotta Warriors Museum?

B: Yes. Let's go take a look.

A:It's really big. There are so many exhibition halls. Which one should we go to first?

B : Let's start with the first pit. It was the first exhibition hall opened to public. A: Is this the place that the terracotta warriors were discovered?

B: Yes, right here.

A: Wow, how spectacular! So many terracotta figures!

B: Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum has not yet been excavated. What looks like inside could only be known when it is opened. However, the three pits of the terra-cotta warrior excavated outside the east gate of the outer enclosure of the necropolis can make one imagine how magnificent and luxurious the structure of Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum was. There are about 6,000 terracotta

figures and horses. And they are life-size.

A: It's incredible.

B: Ha! That's why it's crowned as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Let’s go look at the other pit.

A:Ok! Let’s go!

  關於遊覽的英語對話篇2

H:Hi,SAM , long time no see, how is everything?

嗨!sam,好久不見最近怎麼樣

L:Well, pretty good, how about you?

哈哈,挺好的,你呢?

H: it is not so good. I want to take a trip. But I have no idea where to go.

不太好。我想要出去旅行。但是,我拿不定主意去哪兒。

L: Then, would you like to stay at a resort or relax yourself? 那麼是瀏覽不同的風景,還是隻是呆在一個地方,讓自己放鬆一下呢?

H: I prefer to see some natural scenery, such as, landscapes, faMous mountains and great rivers, and so on.

我喜歡看一些自然風光,如景觀,名山和偉大的河流,等等。

L: I see. How about Jiuzhaigou?

我知道了。九寨溝怎麼樣?

H:Well, it sounds well, I’d love to visit there , Where do you going to spend your summer vacation this year?

聽起來還不錯。你去哪兒?

今年你打算在什麼地方度過暑假?

L:I have already decided!

我早就想好了!

H:Really?

真的?

L:I am planning to go to Guilin.

我準備去桂林。

H:Is it interesting there?

是嘛? 那裏好玩嗎?

L:Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool!

With mountains and rivers around, it seems I am in heaven! I love most is the snacks there,

the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious.

恩,當然啦! 聽過“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那裏的夏季非常涼爽! 有山有水,而且又非常的美麗,住在山上感覺就像是在天堂一樣! 而我最喜歡的就是那裏的小吃了,那裏小吃特別豐富,美味可口!

H:Sounds great! I hope we have a happy summer holiday 恩,聽起來不錯哦!

  關於遊覽的英語對話篇3

A:Is there anything I can do for you ?

B:I’d like to see some of your brochures(小冊子).I’m planning to take a trip .

A:Well,no you are.

B:I get interested in Guangzhou d you please tell me something about the city ?

A:gzhou is a beautiful city with a long history. It is one of the most famous cities called “Flowers City”,which attracts more and more foreign travelers every years.

B:That sounds since this is my first trip, I really want to do more preparations for it .

A:You can give me a call after you make your choice take the brochures away if you want to know more information of other aspects.

B:g you.

A:My pleasure.

  關於遊覽的英語對話篇4

After their stay in Inner Mongolian Prairie,Jason and Emmy are talking on the way back.

埃米和賈森結束了他們的內蒙古大草原之旅兩個人在離開的路上聊天。

Jason:How do you like your stay in the Inner Mongolia Prairie?

賈森:你覺得你的內蒙古之旅怎麼樣?

Amy:I like it very much. I believe the most attractive thing about it is the natural beauty here. You can see the vast grassland,the clear sky, the white clouds, the fresh air and the huge flocks.

埃米:我很喜歡啊。我覺得最吸引我的地方是這裏的自然之美。你可以看到廣闊的草原、乾淨的天空、潔白的雲朵、清新的空氣和一羣羣的牛馬

Jason:Yes. This place really makes you feel relaxed.

賈森:是的在這裏你會感到很放鬆。

Amy:Yeah. I agree. And the horse riding is really awesome. I love the feeling like you are flying above the rolling grass.

埃米:我覺得也是而且騎馬的感覺非常棒。我喜歡那種像在翻滾的綠海上飛翔一樣的感覺。

Jason:Maybe you can come here some other time.

賈森:或許你可以改天再來。

  關於遊覽的英語對話篇5

海關: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!歡迎您來美國.

弗蘭克: Thanks.謝謝。

海關: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?請出示您的護照和海關申報表好嗎?

弗蘭克: Yes, here they are.好的,在這兒。

海關: Thank you. What's your occupation?謝謝。您的職業是什麼?

弗蘭克: I`m a driver.我是一名司機。

海關: Are you here for tour?您是來旅遊的嗎?

弗蘭克: You are right.你說對了。

海關: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在這裏呆多久啊?

弗蘭克: About three weeks.大約三週。

海關: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申報表符合要求,我們將把海關申報表還給您,請保管好並在離開美國時把它們交回。

弗蘭克: Ok, thanks.好的,謝謝。

OFFICER: May I see your passport please?

海關人員:我可以看一下你的護照嗎?

CHARLES: Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.

查爾斯:這是我的護照,這是入境申請表。

OFFICER: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States? 海關人員:你到美國的目的是什麼?

CHARLES: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago. 查爾斯:商務,我要到芝加哥去開商務會議。

OFFICER: This visa is good for two weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?

海關人員:你的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待更久嗎?

CHARLES: No. I will fly back twelve days from now.

查爾斯:不會,我十二天之後就要回去了。

OFFICER: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海關人員:這段期間你會去旅行嗎?

CHARLES: Yes, I want to spend a couple days in New York. I have friends there I will visit.

查爾斯:是的,我想去紐約幾天,我在那兒有朋友,要去拜訪。

OFFICER: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?

海關人員:李先生,你的袋子裏有些什麼?

CHARLES: Just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.

查爾斯:只是一些照相機、衣服和書籍

OFFICER: You're not carrying any food with you today?

海關人員:你沒有攜帶任何食物吧?

CHARLES: No.查爾斯:沒有。

OFFICER: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check. Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海關人員:好的,李先生,這是例行檢查,請你把袋子打開讓我看看好嗎?

CHARLES: Alright.查爾斯:好的

OFFICER: Hmm. You have three cameras. Are you a photographer?

海關人員:嗯……有三臺照相機,你是攝影師嗎?

CHARLES: No, my company makes , I'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.

查爾斯:不是,我們公司是生產照相機的。我自己也是攝影師,但是有兩臺是展示用的。

OFFICER: I see. And what's in this bag?

海關人員:我明白了,那這個袋子裏面裝什麼?

CHARLES: Egg tarts.查爾斯:蛋撻。

OFFICER: I thought you said you didn't have any food with you today. 海關人員:我以爲你沒有帶任何食物

CHARLES: I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. Things like that.I don't have any vegetables.

查爾斯:我以爲你是指蔬菜和肉品之類的食物。我並沒有帶蔬菜。

OFFICER: I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Egg tarts are food too. We will have to confiscate these.

海關人員:李先生,對不起,蛋撻也算是食物,我們必須充公

CHARLES: Confiscate? 查爾斯:充公?

OFFICER: Yes, we will have to dispose of them.

海關人員:是的,我們將會處理掉。

CHARLES: It's too bad. They are very delicious.

查爾斯:太可惜了,蛋撻非常好吃。

OFFICER: I know. One out of every three travelers from Taiwan seems to be carrying are being smuggled in by the thousands. 海關人員:我知道。臺灣來的旅客,三個就有一個會帶蛋撻。成千的人就成走私了。

CHARLES: Oh, well. Not by me.

查爾斯:我沒有

OFFICER: No, not today at least. Enjoy your visit to the United States, Mr. Lee.

海關人員:至少今天沒有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。