當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 遊覽公園英語情景對話

遊覽公園英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.81K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

遊覽公園英語情景對話

 遊覽公園英語情景對話1:

A:Lucy,come here!I can see the lake which is in the center of park.

A:露西,你來看看!我可以看到公園中心的湖。

B:It is beautiful!Look,there are so many birds around it.

B:太美了!看,湖邊有好多鳥。

A:It is a great place for a relaxing vacation.

A:這裏是休假放鬆的好地方。

B:Listen to the sound of nature!It's like music.

B:聽大自然的聲響,就像聽音樂一樣!

A:Yeah,I agree. It makes you feel really good.

A:是啊,我贊同。這種感覺真是太好了。

B:What are those?

B:那些是什麼?

A:Do you mean the red things? They are roses.

A:那些紅的嗎?那是玫瑰花。

B:I'm going to take more pictures today.

B:我今天得多拍點兒照片。

A:Me , too.

A:我也是。

 遊覽公園英語情景對話2:

A:Where are we going now?

A:我們現在去哪?

B:We are going to Jingshan Park. Originally it was an imperial garden while it is now a public park.

B:去景山公園。原來是皇家花園,現在是對外開放的公園了。

A:Where is it?

A:在哪裏呢?

B:It is at the north of Forbidden City, on the central axis of Beijing.

B:在紫禁城的北面,就在北京的中軸線上。

A:What can we see in it?

A:我們在裏面能看到什麼呢?

B:Jingshan consists of five individual peaks,and there lies an elaborate pavilion on the top of each peak. These

B:景山公園有五個小山峯,每一個上面都有一個別致的亭子。亭子都是供皇室貴族歡聚消遣的地方。這些山峯也基本能描繪出北京的中軸線。

pavilions were used for gathering and leisure time. These five peaks also draw the approximate historical axis of central

A:還有什麼其他的呢?

Beijing.

B:根據風水,最好要居住在山的南面。但是當明朝遷都到了北京時,沒有這樣的山,所以就爲此修建了“煤山”。明朝的末代皇帝,崇禎在1644

A:Anything else?

年於此上吊自殺。

B:According to the dictates of Feng Shui ,it is favorable to site a residence to the south of a nearby hill. When the

A:真是悲劇。

capital was moved to Beijing, no hill existed at this location, so one was constructed. It is called "Coal HiII" last

B:景山公園對於老年人來講是交流和歡聚的理想場所。大家可以在這裏看到民間舞蹈,戲劇和其他一些文化活動。

emper-or of Ming Dynasty, Chongzhen, committed suicide by hanging himself here in 1644.

A:Tragedy.

B:Jingshan Park is especially a popular place for old people socializing and gathering. People can often find elder folks

dancing, singing opera and other cultural activities at Jingshan Park.

 遊覽公園英語情景對話3:

A:Ladies and gentlemen,now we are in the National Forest Park.

A:各位先生,各位女士,現在我們在國家森林公園。

B:What's that?

B:那是什麼?

A:The stone is a prehistoric log. It was turned to stone millions of years ago.

A:那石頭是一塊史前時期的木頭,幾百萬年前,它轉化成爲石頭。

B:Really? It's unbelievable.

B:真的嗎?真是難以置信。

A:But it's the truth.

A:但那是事實。

B:Do you have Ginkgo trees here?

B:這裏有銀杏樹嗎?

A:We don't have them here, I'm go trees grow well only in cold weather.

A:我們這裏恐怕沒有,銀杏樹只有在寒帶才長得好。

B:What are these trees opposite to the pine trees?

B:松樹對面的那些是什麼樹?

A:They are poplar trees. They are widely used in our lives.

A:那是楊樹,它們在我們的生活中用途十分廣泛。

B:I think I know that.

B:我想我知道這一點。

 遊覽公園英語情景對話4:

A:Excuse me, could you tell me how much is the ticket?

A:打擾了,請問門票多少錢?

B:It is free on weekend.

B:週末是免費的。

A:That's great!

A:太好啦!

B:Here is a guiding plan.

B:這是導遊圖。

A:Thank you. By the way, could I take pictures in the park?

A:謝謝。順便問一下,我能在公園裏拍照嗎?

B:Yes,why not?

B:是的,爲什麼不能?

A:And are there any shops in the park?

A:那公園裏有商店嗎?

B:Yes, there are many. You can buy almost everything there.

B:是的,有好多商店,你幾乎可以在那買到任何東西。

A:I see. Thank you very much.

A:我知道了。十分感謝。

B:It's my pleasure.

B:不用客氣。