當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 商務英語會話:國際貿易談判

商務英語會話:國際貿易談判

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.86K 次


談判是貿易雙方討價還價的過程,準確流利地將你的意圖傳遞給別人是談判必需的能力。下面是一則貿易談判的實例。多加模仿,你也能在談判中達到技勝一籌!

商務英語會話:國際貿易談判

Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:歡迎到我們公司來。我叫金哲夫,負責出口部。這是我的名片。

Smith: I'll give you mine too.
史密斯:這是我的名片。

Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有沒有收到我們上週寄給你的樣品?

Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我們已進行了評估。如果價格合適,我們現在就想訂貨

Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
金:聽到這個我真高興。

Smith: What's your best price for that item?
史密斯:這種貨你們最低價是多少?

Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
金:單價是12.50美元。

Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
史密斯:我覺得這個價貴了點,你能不能減一點?

Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
金:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我們的底價。如果你訂貨超過10,000件,我們可以減到12.00美元。

Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受這個價格,第一批訂10,000件。

Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的榮幸。

Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我們的榮幸纔對。你們能在3月31號前發貨嗎?

Kim: Of course.
金:當然行。