當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 同學,快穿好你的秋褲一起來搞事情!

同學,快穿好你的秋褲一起來搞事情!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

一股寒流從褲管中穿過,撩撥起根根汗毛,冬天已經到了!媽媽是不是已經給你穿上秋褲了?不在媽媽身邊的孩子,有沒有接到媽媽讓你穿秋褲的通知?沒穿秋褲就佇立在凜冽的東風裏,是不是覺得生活又變得艱難了許多?來吧朋友,穿上你的秋褲long johns),我們一起來做風的孩子~

同學,快穿好你的秋褲一起來搞事情!

Qiuku are common in Northern China. Parents dress their children in layers of clothing and a variety of long underwear as soon as the temperature drops.

秋褲在中國的北方很常見,當氣溫一下降的時候家長會給孩子們穿上好幾層的衣服和長長的內衣。


as soon as一…就,儘快

Be sure to write to me as soon as you get there.

你一到那裏一定要寫信給我。


Call me back as soon as possible.

請儘快給我回電。


As soon as I entered, they stopped.

我一進去,他們就停了下來。


When you're young, you won't feel the effects of wearing too little. But with age, problems will begin surface.

當你還年輕的時候,你感受不到因爲穿少了而帶來的影響。但是隨着年齡的增長,各種問題就會開始表現出來了。


with age隨着年齡的增長

The old man is shrunk with age.

這老人因年老而瘦縮。


With age, a man will grow wiser.

隨着年齡的增長,人會變得更明智。


Wine and judgement are mature with age.

酒老味醇,人老識深。


The Chinese word for rheumatoid arthritis, "fengshi," literally translates to "wind wet.”

中文裏把類風溼性關節炎叫做“風溼”,字面翻成“wind wet”


rheumatoid arthritis類風溼性關節炎

可以簡寫爲RA。

Bad rheumatoid arthritis deforms limbs.

嚴重的類風溼性關節炎會造成四肢變形。


If you don't put long johns on, you will have rheumatoid arthritis.

如果你不穿上秋褲,你就會得類風溼性關節炎。


Some people are more predisposed to rheumatoid arthritis. If you are healthy, you can be less rigorous in following these guidelines. But if you're unhealthy at a young age, you're more at risk of developing arthritis in the future.

有一部分人很容易得類風溼性關節炎。如果你很健康,你可以不必那麼嚴格地去遵守這些指導。但如果你年紀輕輕就不健康,那將來你有很大的風險會發展出關節炎。


predispose使易於患(某種病)

Fatigue predispose to colds.

疲勞易使人患感冒。


at risk of冒……的風險

An estimated seven million people are at risk of starvation.

估計有700萬人面臨着餓死的危險。


Your child is at risk of getting one of these infections while waiting for the next injection.

你的孩子在等待下一次接種的時候,就會有感染這些傳染病的危險。


But not everyone residing in chilly areas immediately reaches for the long johns. In the West, protecting the torso, rather than the bottom limbs is seen as more important. Westerners ate more protein and drank more dairy than their Eastern counterparts. This has had an impact on their bodies. Perhaps it's because of this, they don't have to wear qiuku.

但不是每個居住在寒冷地區的人一冷就會去拿秋褲來穿。在西方,相較於下肢的保護,更重視對軀幹的保暖。西方人比東方人會攝入更多的蛋白質,飲用更多的乳製品。這已經對他們的身體起到了影響。也許正因如此,他們不需要穿秋褲。


reach for伸手拿東西

There was no time for me to reach for my gun.

我沒有時間伸手拿槍。


Next time you reach for that donut, think twice.

下次你再伸手去拿甜甜圈時,還是先三思一下吧。


That kid wants to reach for his mother’s medicine.

那個孩子想要拿他媽媽的藥。


westerners and eastern counterparts西方人和東方人

western指的是西方的,而-er是我們熟悉的代表“人”的後綴,所以westerner指的就是西方人。爲了避免重複,東方人沒有采用easterner的說法,而是用了counterpart來代表“與之相對的一方”,即eastern counterparts。

have an impact on對……有影響,造成衝擊

Does it have an impact on your life.

對於你的生活到底有多大影響?


Your word has a great impact on me.

你的話對我產生了重大影響。

   

Q:既然穿秋褲有利於我們對關節的保護,爲啥就算寒冷的雨水在腿上冷冷地拍,我們還是不喜歡穿秋褲呢?

It’s not in vogue to wear long johns.

穿秋褲一點也不潮。


It makes me look like the aged.

穿秋褲讓我看起來像老人家。


It will make my legs appear thick.

穿秋褲會讓我的腿顯得很粗。


I just like exposing my thighs.

我就是想露出我的腿。


聲明:本文系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。本文僅代表作者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。