當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 一褲兩穿:可拆卸牛仔褲問世大綱

一褲兩穿:可拆卸牛仔褲問世大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

Clear jeans, jeans that expose your bum, the world’s bluest jeans - strange innovations in the world of denim just keep coming.

透明牛仔褲、露臀牛仔褲,還有世界上最藍的牛仔褲,牛仔世界裏的各種創新絡繹不絕。

And the latest trend? Jeans which turn into shorts.

那麼最新潮流是什麼呢?且看秒變短褲的牛仔褲。

We’ve all been there - it’s a chilly morning so you pop on a pair of jeans. But then, that afternoon, the heat comes out of nowhere. You’re suddenly sweltering and all you wish is that your blasted jeans could transform into shorts.

我們都有過這種經歷——早晨氣溫低,所以你穿了條牛仔褲。但到了下午,天氣就突然一下變熱了。你一瞬間汗流不止,這時你多麼希望牛仔褲能變成短褲。

Well dream no more.

你將美夢成真。

Detachable jeans that turn into shorts are now a thing - but they’ll set you back £346.

那種可拆成短褲的牛仔褲已經變爲現實,不過價格可能會讓你退縮,一條這樣的牛仔褲要346英鎊(約合3090元人民幣)。

Created by Opening Ceremony and the Y/Project, the jeans can be unbuttoned to become super-short shorts - so short they’ll reveal your under-butt - in an instant.

這條牛仔褲由開幕式服飾商店和Y/項目聯袂推出,解開釦子秒變超短褲——短到會露出一點臀部。

They’re practically hot-pants.

短褲完全就是熱褲的式樣。

The jeans come in two shades - acid-wash and black - and are described as “a straight-leg silhouette with slim-fitting, detachable shorts that feature high-rise cutouts along the front.”

這款牛仔褲有酸洗淺色和黑色兩種顏色,產品描述是“可拆卸成短褲的高位鏤刻直筒修身長褲。”

Unsurprisingly, not everyone is a fan of the jeans though:

毫無疑問,並不是所有人都喜歡這款牛仔褲:

一褲兩穿:可拆卸牛仔褲問世

What the hell is this monstrosity?!!

這個醜八怪是什麼鬼?

When you see an outfit and think 'that looks like it could give you thrush...'

看到這條褲子,就覺得穿上它可能會得鵝口瘡……

What’s more, in all the images of the jeans, the model is standing - how would they look and feel if you sat down?

另外,所有這些牛仔褲的圖片中,模特都是站立的,那麼坐下來會是什麼樣子呢?

These are on fleek. Especially when you take the legs off and you have denim adult nappies.

這款牛仔褲看起來很蠢。特別是當你把長褲摘掉的時候,那樣好像穿的是成人牛仔尿不溼一樣。

I'm here for these jeans.

我就是來看看這個褲子的。

Whether the trend will catch on remains to be seen.

這款牛仔褲是否會流行起來,依然有待觀察。