當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 一褲兩穿:可拆卸牛仔褲問世

一褲兩穿:可拆卸牛仔褲問世

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.15W 次

早上出門的時候,天氣有點涼,穿條牛仔長褲剛剛好。可是到了中午,烈日炎炎,腿上裹着一條牛仔褲真是熱得難受。怎麼辦呢?最近有一款可拆卸牛仔褲爲人們解決了這個大難題。釦子一解開,長褲秒變超短褲,是不是很酷?

Clear jeans, jeans that expose your bum, the world’s bluest jeans - strange innovations in the world of denim just keep coming.
透明牛仔褲、露臀牛仔褲,還有世界上最藍的牛仔褲,牛仔世界裏的各種創新絡繹不絕。

And the latest trend? Jeans which turn into shorts.
那麼最新潮流是什麼呢?且看秒變短褲的牛仔褲。

一褲兩穿:可拆卸牛仔褲問世

We’ve all been there - it’s a chilly morning so you pop on a pair of jeans. But then, that afternoon, the heat comes out of nowhere. You’re suddenly sweltering and all you wish is that your blasted jeans could transform into shorts.
我們都有過這種經歷——早晨氣溫低,所以你穿了條牛仔褲。但到了下午,天氣就突然一下變熱了。你一瞬間汗流不止,這時你多麼希望牛仔褲能變成短褲。

Well dream no more.
你將美夢成真。

Detachable jeans that turn into shorts are now a thing - but they’ll set you back £346.
那種可拆成短褲的牛仔褲已經變爲現實,不過價格可能會讓你退縮,一條這樣的牛仔褲要346英鎊(約合3090元人民幣)。

Created by Opening Ceremony and the Y/Project, the jeans can be unbuttoned to become super-short shorts - so short they’ll reveal your under-butt - in an instant.
這條牛仔褲由開幕式服飾商店和Y/項目聯袂推出,解開釦子秒變超短褲——短到會露出一點臀部。

They’re practically hot-pants.
短褲完全就是熱褲的式樣。

The jeans come in two shades - acid-wash and black - and are described as “a straight-leg silhouette with slim-fitting, detachable shorts that feature high-rise cutouts along the front.”
這款牛仔褲有酸洗淺色和黑色兩種顏色,產品描述是“可拆卸成短褲的高位鏤刻直筒修身長褲。”

Unsurprisingly, not everyone is a fan of the jeans though:
毫無疑問,並不是所有人都喜歡這款牛仔褲:

What the hell is this monstrosity?!!
這個醜八怪是什麼鬼?

— Ezenwanyi (@Ms_Vivianne) 2017年5月17日

When you see an outfit and think 'that looks like it could give you thrush...'
看到這條褲子,就覺得穿上它可能會得鵝口瘡……

— lynne mccrossan (@lynnemccrossan) 2017年5月18日

What’s more, in all the images of the jeans, the model is standing - how would they look and feel if you sat down?
另外,所有這些牛仔褲的圖片中,模特都是站立的,那麼坐下來會是什麼樣子呢?

These are on fleek. Especially when you take the legs off and you have denim adult nappies.
這款牛仔褲看起來很蠢。特別是當你把長褲摘掉的時候,那樣好像穿的是成人牛仔尿不溼一樣。

— Elaine (@eelstweeters) 2017年5月17日

I'm here for these jeans.
我就是來看看這個褲子的。

— Tony, from the Bronx (@_r_aisa) 2017年5月18日

Whether the trend will catch on remains to be seen.
這款牛仔褲是否會流行起來,依然有待觀察。