當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 13:喜歡和厭惡

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 13:喜歡和厭惡

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

Unit 13 Likes and Dislikes

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 13:喜歡和厭惡

喜歡和厭惡

Asking if somebody likes(doing)something

詢問某人是否喜歡(做)某事

Are you interested in detective stories?

你對偵探小說感興趣嗎?

Does boxing interest you?

你對拳擊感興趣嗎?

What are your interests?

你有什麼愛好?

Is music your chief interest?

音樂是你的主要愛好嗎?

Are you keen on disco?

你熱衷於迪斯科嗎?

Do you enjoy Beijing opera?

你喜歡京劇嗎?

Do you like meeting people?

你喜歡與人交往嗎?

Do you enjoy painting?

你喜歡畫畫嗎?

Do you go for jazz?

你喜歡爵士樂嗎?

Are you fond of movies?

你喜歡看電影嗎?

Are you a film goer?

你是電影迷嗎?

Are you a party goer?

你熱衷於聚會嗎?

Does boxing appeal to you?

拳擊對你有吸引力嗎?

Stating one's likes or dislikes

陳述喜歡或厭惡

I'm interested in meeting VIPs.

我對與名人交往感興趣。

Figure skating interests me a great deal.

花樣滑冰使我很感興趣。

My chief interest is writing novels.

我的主要愛好是寫小說。

I'm keen on classical music.

我熱衷於古典音樂。

I really enjoy attending parties.

我確實喜歡參加聚會。

I like fishing.

我喜歡釣魚。

I'm really fond of collecting rare books.

我特別喜歡收藏珍本圖書。

I really go for oysters.

我特愛吃牡蠣。

I'm a football fan.

我是足球迷。

I'm crazy about skating.

我迷戀滑冰。

I'm mad about skating.

我迷戀滑冰。

I'm wild about skating.

我迷戀滑冰。

I have a passion for Shakespeare's wroks.

我酷愛莎士比亞的作品。

I have a liking for Beethoven's symphonies.

我喜歡貝多芬的交響樂。

She doesn't like anything I do or say.

我的一言一行,她都不喜歡。

I didn't like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway.

我不喜歡這種藥的味道,但不管怎麼說我還是吃了。

I don't care much for tomatoes.

我不太喜歡西紅柿。

Frankly,I think it's terrible.

坦率地說,我認爲這太糟糕了。

To tell the truch,they made me sick.

說實話,一見到他們我就討厭。

I hate going to the theatre.

我討厭看我。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

There's going to be a volleyball match

between the Economics Depart-ment

and the Foreign Languages Department this afternoon.

今天下午經濟要與外語系進行一場排球賽。

Are any of you keen on volleyball?

有人願意看排球賽嗎?

Sorry,I'm not a volleyball fan.I'd rather play football.

對不起,我不是排球迷。我倒寧願踢足球。

How about you, you interested in volleyball?

你呢,王先生?你對排球感興趣嗎?

I'm afraid favorite sport is running.I don't care for ball games.

恐怕也不喜歡。我最喜歡的運動是跑步。我不喜歡球類運動。

Dialogue 2

I'm sorry,Sam.I don't want to go to the folk concert.

對不起,山姆,我不想去聽民間音樂會。

How about going to the theatre?

去看戲怎麼樣?

I don't like going to the theatre.

我不喜歡看戲。

Well,what do you like doing?

那你願意幹什麼呢?

Travelling,swimming,going to the you?

旅行,游泳,看電影,你呢?

I like painting,sailing,watching football and talking to you.

我喜歡繪畫,帆船運動,看足球賽,再就是和你聊天。

I like talking to you,too.

我也喜歡和你聊天。

Do you want to go to an exhibition?

你願意去看展覽嗎?

There is one at the Xinghai Exhibi-tion Hall tomorrow.

明天在星海會展中心有一個展覽。

That's a good idea.

好主意。

Dialogue 3

May I take you order now?

你們可以點菜了嗎?

Yes,I think we're ready to abeth,what would you like to have?

行,我想我們可以點菜了。伊麗莎白,你想來點什麼?

I haven't made up my mind order first,Donald.

我還沒決定呢。唐納德,你先點吧。

All right.I'll start with chicken I wnat a steak,medium rare.

好的。我先來個雞湯,然後要一份牛排,嫩一點。

I'll have a baked potato,green beans and an egg salad.

要一份烤土豆片,青豆和一份雞蛋色拉。

I'll order dessert later.

待會兒我再要點甜食。

Yes, you,miss?What would you like to have?

好的,先生。您呢,小姐?您想吃點什麼?

I can't decide.I don't see anything I really like.

我拿不定主意。我沒有看到什麼我真正喜歡的菜。

There are over thirty dishes to select from,miss.

小姐,這兒有三十多種菜供您選擇呢。

There ought to be something you like,Elizabeth.

伊麗莎白,這兒應該有你喜歡的。

Well,I guess I only see food that I don't like.

大概有吧。可我看到的盡是些我不喜歡的菜。

I don't care for chicken and I can't stand fish.

我不喜歡吃雞肉,魚也不合我的口味。

Do you have any oysters?

有牡蠣嗎?

No,miss.I'm afraid about some other seafood?

沒有,小姐。恐怕沒有。別的海鮮怎麼樣?

Oysters are the only seafood I like.I dislike the rest.

海鮮中我只喜歡牡蠣,其它的都不喜歡。

I wish I could think of something for you.

真希望我能爲你想出什麼菜來。

May I suggest cream of tomato soup,steak with mushroom gravy,

我給您推薦幾個菜吧:奶油西紅柿湯,蘑菇汁牛排,

aspara-gus,and buttered cauliflower.

蘆筍,黃油花椰菜。

For dessert-strawberry pie with icecream?

至於甜食,冰激凌草莓餡餅您看怎麼樣?