當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第118期:To Hit My Stride 充滿幹勁

一分鐘英語 第118期:To Hit My Stride 充滿幹勁

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

We all know that hitting is not good behavior. To Hit My Stride

我們都知道打擊不是一件好事。充滿幹勁

So why is "hitting your stride" a good thing?

那麼爲什麼“hitting your stride”會是件好事呢?

一分鐘英語 第118期:To Hit My Stride 充滿幹勁

What are you reading?

你在看什麼?

Julia Child's biography.

茱莉亞·查爾德的傳記。

Is the book any good?

這本書很好嗎?

Yes! What I really love about Julia Child is that she did not hit her stride as a cooking expert until later in life.

當然!我真正喜歡茱莉亞·查爾德的是,她直到晚年才成爲了烹飪專家,充滿幹勁。

That's interesting. I guess we all hit our strides at different times in life.

很有趣。我想我們都能在人生的不同階段充滿幹勁。

When you "hit your stride," you have become comfortable with doing something, and you are good at it.

當你“hit your stride”的時候,就表明你很喜歡你現在所做的事,而且也很擅長。

This expression comes from running.

這個表達起源於跑步。

When a runner hits their stride, they are moving quickly, and at a fast speed.

跑步者充滿幹勁的時候,他們就會跑的很快,速度驚人。

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是今天的《一分鐘英語》欄目!