當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯

關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

為了獲得較強的旅遊英語交際技能,學生必須掌握瞭解跨文化背景、英語旅遊服務基本理論知識、單項服務技能和綜合服務技能。小編精心收集了關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯
  關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯1

Taking the Subway 乘坐地鐵

1. The subway is cheap and fast. 地鐵既便宜又快捷。

2. Is the subway entrance far from here? 地鐵站入口離這兒遠嗎?

3. This is the subway interchange station. 這是地鐵中轉站。

4. You have to buy some tokens for the subway. 您得購買一些乘地鐵用的輔幣。

5. I queued up to buy my subway ticket of 50 cents. 我排隊買了一張50美分的地鐵車票。

6. I can't make head or tail of this subway route map. 這張地鐵線路圖讓我看得暈頭轉向。

7. You can take the subway and then transfer to a bus. 您可以先乘坐迪特然後轉乘公交車。

8. Shall we take a cab there and come back by subway? 我們出出租車到那兒再乘地鐵回來好嗎?

9. Excuse me. How can I get to the nearest subway station? 請問,到最近的地鐵站怎麼走?

10. Maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations for your convenience. 大部分地鐵站都張貼者地鐵線路圖,以方便乘客。

  關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯2

Taking the Train 乘坐火車

1. The train for Chicago is on track 9. 開往芝加哥的列車停靠在第9站臺。

2. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我買了張臥鋪票。

3. It's a stopping train, not an express. 這是一列慢車,不是快車。

4. I want to ask about the train timetable. 我要查詢一下火車行車時間表。

5. I have no choice but to take the first train. 沒有辦法,抓緊哦夢坐頭班車。

6. You have to pay extra for an express train. 你搭快車必須額外付錢。

7. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通車還是快車?

8. Where can I catch an express for Times Square? 請問我到哪裡能坐快車去時報廣場?

9. I got a second-class ticket on the train to New York. 我弄到一張去紐約的二等艙火車票。

10. I've got to leave a bit early, otherwise I'll miss the train. 我得早點兒去,不然就趕不上火車了。

  關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯3

Taking a Taxi 乘坐計程車

1. I forgot the license plate. 車牌號我記不清了。

2. Let me check the metre out 讓我檢視下計價器。

3. There's a taxi stand up ahead. 前面就有出租汽車站。

4. In America, they usually tip taxi drivers. 在美國,人們一般要給出租車司機小費。

5. Let me go shares with you in the taxi fare. 我和你分攤計程車費吧。

6. Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights. 開慢點,我可以欣賞一下景色。

7. Don't let those grasping taxi drivers overcharge you. 別讓那些貪心的計程車司機多收你的錢。

8. As soon as I got through customs I jumped into a taxi. 一通關我就跳進了一輛計程車。

9. The taxi didn't go by the direct route, but in a roundabout way. 計程車沒有走直路,而是繞道而行。

10. We were whisked off in a taxi before we knew where we were. 我們還沒弄明白是在哪兒,就被計程車載走了。

  關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯4

Taking a Coach 乘坐公交車

1. I would take a sightseeing coach. 我想搭乘觀光巴士。

2. The long-distance bus runs hourly. 長途汽車一小時開一班。

3. Can I get a ticket for the tour bus here? 我可以在這兒購買觀光巴士票嗎?

4. Traveling by coach is cheap and comfortable. 乘長途汽車旅行既便宜又舒適。

5. The long-distance bus ticket windows are over there. 長途汽車售票視窗就在那邊。

6. We'll go by train as far as London, and then take a coach. 我們乘火車去倫敦,然後換乘公交車。

7. The coach will bring a group of visitors to the exhibition hall. 大巴會把一批參觀者送到展覽廳。

8. The coach followed a rather devious course to its destination. 長途汽車要繞很多彎路才到達目的地。

9. Please drop your money into the box and take seats inside. 請把錢投入這個箱子,到車上坐好。

10. It only goes as far as Fifth Avenue, but you can get the No. 9 there. 最遠只到第五大道,不過你可以到那裡再乘9路。


看了“關於旅遊英語口語帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.旅遊常用英語詞彙翻譯

2.文明旅遊英文作文閱讀

3.去北京旅遊英語作文