當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 陌生人的鼓勵 讓我動力爆棚!

陌生人的鼓勵 讓我動力爆棚!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.06W 次

A week ago I started running again for the first time in over a year.
一週之前,我又開始長跑了,這是我罷跑一年多以後第一次跑步。
I've been pushing myself hard every single day.
這段時間以來,我每天都對自己非常苛刻
Today I was running on a trail, and I passed a guy.
我正在一條小路上跑步,偶然經過一個男人身邊。

He made eye contact and gave me a thumbs up.
他和我對視了一樣,還對我豎起了大拇指。
I was running back, and I passed him again.
我往回跑的時候,又遇到了他。
This time he said "keep it up buddy."
這次,他對我說,“加油,夥計!”
I dont know why, but that was like rocket fuel.
我不知道爲什麼,只覺得自己像是打了雞血一般。

I was almost blown up,
我感到自己身體裏元氣滿滿,簡直快要爆了
but that got me going and I finished strong.
但這也支持着我繼續跑下去,最後出色的完成了跑步的路程。
I saw him again on my last lap.
我跑最後一圈的時候,又看到了他。
He asked me about my goal for the day,
他問我這一天的目標是什麼

陌生人的鼓勵 讓我動力爆棚!


and we talked for a second.
我們還一起走了一會兒
He gave me some encouraging words
他對我說了一些鼓勵的話

and we moved on.
我們就各走各的路了。
It was a simple thing,
這只是一件小事
but it made me push harder when I was ready to give in.
但是當我想要放棄的時候,它告訴我要再推自己一把。
Point is, if you see someone out there working hard,
我想說的是,如果你看到某人也正在拼搏
a little encouragement goes a long way.
一句小小的鼓勵一定會讓他受益良久
Try it out.
去試試吧!