當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 簡短爆笑英語笑話大全

簡短爆笑英語笑話大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

幽默和笑話有概念上的區別,笑話是滑稽言談本身,幽默在這裏則被作爲心智和性情層面上的概念來看待。下面是本站小編帶來的簡短爆笑英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!

簡短爆笑英語笑話大全
  簡短爆笑英語笑話篇一

How did you start the flood? 你是怎麼引起洪水的?

A doctor vacationing on the Riviera met a lawyer friend and asked him what he was doing there.

醫生在裏維埃拉度假時遇到他的一位律師朋友,醫生問他怎麼會到這裏來。

The lawyer replied, " I'm here because my house burned down, and the insurance company paid for everything. What are you doing here?"

律師回答:“我到這裏是因爲我的房子被火燒了,保險公司賠償了我所有的損失。”

"That's quite a coincidence," said the doctor "I'm here because my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything."

“真巧,”醫生說,“我是因爲房子被洪水沖垮了,保險公司也賠償了我所有的損失。”

The lawyer looked puzzled. "Gee," he asked, "how did you start the flood?"

律師看起來有些困惑,他問“哎呀!你是怎麼引起洪水的?”

  簡短爆笑英語笑話篇二

Keys to Success 成功的關鍵

One day a father was teaching his son and said, "The keys to your success are keeping your word and cleverness.

一天,父親教育兒子說:“一個人成功的關鍵就是嚴守諾言和足夠聰明。

Once you give somebody a promise, you must carry it out on matter what will happen. This is called 'keeping one's words.'

一旦你給了別人承諾,無論發生什麼事,你都得實現它,這個就叫‘守諾言’。”

"What is cleverness? asked his son.

兒子問:“那麼什麼是聰明呢?”

"Cleverness is that you'll never make such a promise, " the father answered.

父親回答:“聰明就是任何時候都別做這樣的承諾。”

  簡短爆笑英語笑話篇三

Who is that woman?那女人是誰?

The newlyweds entered the elevator of their Miami Beach hotel.

一對新婚夫婦走進位於邁阿密海灘旅館的電梯。

The operator, a magnificent blonde, looked at them in surprise and said, "Why, hello, Teddy, how are you?"

電梯操作員是一個漂亮的金髮碧眼的美女,看到他們十分驚奇,她說:“嗨,Teddy,你好嗎?”

When the couple reached their room, the piqued bride demanded: "Who was that woman?!"

夫婦倆到了他們自己的房間,憤怒的新娘要求丈夫做出解釋:“那女人是誰?!”

"Take it easy, honey," said the groom, "I'm going to have trouble enough explaining you to her."

“冷靜點,寶貝,”新郎說:“我得對她解釋你是誰,這已經足夠煩死我了。”

  簡短爆笑英語笑話篇四

A Hasty Interruption 輕率的插話

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s.

我所工作的精品傢俱商店是從20世紀二十年代以來就營業的。

Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s.

最近我接到一個婦女的電話。她想換一套餐具中的一些椅子。這套餐具她是在三十年代從我們這兒買的。

I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. "

我向她保證說我們可以幫她的忙,於是我向部門經理尋求幫助。“你永遠也不會相信,”我對他說,“我剛接到一個顧客的電話,她在三十年代從我們這裏買了一些椅子。”

Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!"

我還沒來得及說她的要求,經理就打斷了我的話:“你別告訴我她到現在還沒收到貨!”


看了“簡短爆笑英語笑話”的人還看了:

1.簡短搞笑英文笑話

2.簡短的英語幽默笑話

3.簡短幽默英文笑話大全爆笑

4.簡短英語爆笑笑話

5.英語短笑話大全爆笑的