當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 地道英語笑話帶翻譯

地道英語笑話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.77W 次

笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆,在人們的日常生活中起着重要調劑作用。下面本站小編爲大家帶來地道英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎大家閱讀!

地道英語笑話帶翻譯

地道英語笑話1:

The sergeant had just completed the morning inspection of the troops.

一位班長剛完成部隊晨間檢查。

"Before I dismiss you, there's just one announcement. Private KowAlski, your mother is dead. Dismissed. "

“解散之前,有件事要宣佈一下,二等兵卡瓦斯基,你母親已經過世了。解散!”

The soldier was devastated, of course, and the lieutenant was appalled at the sergeant's heartlessness.

當然,那位士兵遭受很大的打擊,而排長也訝異於班長的冷酷無情。

"For Heaven' s sake, sergeant, next time you have to inform a trooper of a loved one' s demise,please be a little more subtle," he said.

“看在老天的分上,班長,下次你要告訴弟兄們有親人死亡時,請多用點技巧,委婉一些,”排長說道。

A few weeks later, sorry to say, the sergeant had another opportunity.

幾個禮拜之後,很不幸那位班長又有一次機會。

Lining up his troops, he ordered, "All of you whose mother is still alive, step forward. Not you, Johnson. "

集合了部隊,他下口令道:“所有媽媽尚健在的,前進一步。你,約翰遜,除外。”

地道英語笑話2:

Really, you have only two worry about-either you are sick or you are well.

真的,你只有兩件事要擔心,你不是會生病就是身體健康。

If you are well, you have nothing to worry about,

如果你身體健康,那麼就沒什麼好擔心的。

and if you are sick, you have only two things to worry about-either you get well or you die.

如果生病的話,只要擔憂兩件事,你不是康復就是死亡。

If you get well, you have nothing to worry about,

如果你康復的話,什麼也不必擔心。

and if you die, you have only two things to worry about-either you go to heaven or you go to hell.

如果不幸死亡的話,你只要擔心兩件事,你不是上天堂就是下地獄。

If you go to heaven, you have nothing to worry about,

如果上天堂,什麼也不需要你擔憂。

and if you go to 'll be so busy shaking hands with old friends, you won't have time to worry !

要是下地獄的話,你會忙着和老朋友握手寒暄,連擔憂事情的時間都沒有!

地道英語笑話3:

Three rather deaf friends met on a street corner.

三個重聽很嚴重的朋友在街角碰面。

"Windy today, isn't it?" said the first.

“今天風好大,不是嗎?’第一個說。

"No, it's Thursday, " said the second.

“不,今天是禮拜四,”第二個說。

"Me too; let's go get a drink, " said the third,

“我也很渴,走,我們去喝杯飲料,”第三個說道。

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的地道英語笑話帶翻譯,希望大家喜歡!

地道英語笑話帶翻譯