當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 工作經典幽默故事

工作經典幽默故事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.32K 次

在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放鬆自己的心情。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來工作經典幽默故事,希望大家喜歡!

工作經典幽默故事

工作經典幽默故事:輕率的插話

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s.

我所工作的精品傢俱商店是從20世紀二十年代以來就營業的。

Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s.

最近我接到一個婦女的電話。她想換一套餐具中的一些椅子。這套餐具她是在三十年代從我們這兒買的。

I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. "

我向她保證說我們可以幫她的忙,於是我向部門經理尋求幫助。“你永遠也不會相信,”我對他說,“我剛接到一個顧客的電話,她在三十年代從我們這裏買了一些椅子。”

Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!"

我還沒來得及說她的要求,經理就打斷了我的話:“你別告訴我她到現在還沒收到貨!”

工作經典幽默故事:繼續開我的卡車

With several years of Army National Guard duty under his belt,

依仗着在陸軍國家護衛隊服役的幾年經驗,

my roommate applied for officer training.

我的室友提交了參加軍官培訓的申請。

But his lifelong dreams were dashed after he failed the eye exam.

但他的畢生夢想在體檢未通過後破滅

"That's too bad," I sympathized.

“太糟了”,我同情地說。“

"Does that mean you now have to quit the Guard entirely?"

“這是不是意味着你完全不能再在護衛隊工作了?”

"No, I get to keep my old job," he said. "Driving trucks."

“這倒不是,我還是幹我的原來的工作”,他說。“開卡車”。

 工作經典幽默故事:討價還價

My son, a used-car dealer,

兒子是個二手汽車商。

showed his customer a 2005 Chevy in great condition.

一次,他給一位顧客展示一輛車況還很不錯的2005年雪弗萊。

"And it's only $7, 000," he told the man.

“這輛車只要7000美元”,他跟顧客說。

"I'm willing to give you $3, 500," said the customer.

“我只想給3500美元”,顧客說。

My son feigned disappointment.

我兒子裝着很失望地回答說

"If at all possible," he responded, "I'd like to sell you the whole car."

“如果真的有可能,我原意整輛賣給你”。