當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 雙語閱讀:空閒時光—度假去吧

雙語閱讀:空閒時光—度假去吧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.28K 次

以下是本站小編整理的情感類英語美文欣賞: 希望對你有所感觸。

雙語閱讀:空閒時光—度假去吧

Time Off-Vacation

空閒時光——度假

I haven't had a vacation in a while.

我有段時間沒有度假了。

I think I'll take off soon.

我想自己不久就會啓程。

I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.

我不知道我要去哪裏或我會做什麼。

But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long road,

但是我瞭解到的是在旅遊的地方我可以走很長的一段路、

breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.

呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。

When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations.

當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。

Some of vacations were the best.

有些假期是最好的。

It was care free time.

尤其是完全自由的時間。

As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我爲自己的度假支付

Planning became important.

計劃變成的非常重要。

Time and money are always the big issues.

時間和金錢總是大問題。

After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.

在我擁有了自己的家庭後,度假變得更爲複雜。

If I go, my boss to said to when.

如果我要去的話,我的老闆會問何時動身。

My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how.

我的妻子會問到哪裏去,而我的孩子們則會問怎樣去。

A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.

度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,並對自己進行充電的時間。

It's a time to see something new.

這是一個去看一些新事物的時間。

It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.

尤其是如果你去旅行,這是一個用來擴展你的視野的時間。

But it's easy for the opposite to happen.

但是很容易發生相反的情況。

You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.

你度假回來後會感覺真的很累。

You can finish a vacation thinking "I can't wait to get back to work."

你完成一個度假後會思考“我等不及要回去工作了。”

And rather than extend your horizons,

而不是擴大你的視野,

you might merely dipping your bad.

你可能會握着你的荷包盤算。

Vacations aren't cheap.

度假真心並不便宜。

It's been a while since to have a vacation.

自從一個愉快的度假後已經有段時間了。

I might take one soon.

我可能很快就會再次度假。