當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 經典七年級英語美文摘抄

經典七年級英語美文摘抄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42K 次

文 ,一見這詞,就有一種優雅的、美好的感覺。對它的理解,有兩種解釋:一是就文體說,指的是藝術性的散文,或者敘事,或者寫景,或者兩者兼而有之。下面是本站小編帶來的七年級英語美文,歡迎閱讀!

經典七年級英語美文摘抄
  七年級英語美文篇一

Love Your Mother 愛你的母親

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by wailing like abanshee.

你來到人世時,她把你抱在懷裏。而你對她的感恩回報,就是像報喪女妖一樣哭得天昏地暗。

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all nightlong.

你1歲時,她爲你哺乳,爲你沐浴。而你對她的感恩回報,就是啼哭鬧騰,徹夜不休。

When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. You thanked her by tossingyour plate on the floor.

你3歲時,她滿懷愛心爲你準備三餐。而你對她的感恩回報,就是把盤子扔到地上。

When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by plopping intothe nearest pile of mud.

你5歲時,她在節日裏爲你精心打扮。而你對她的感恩回報,就是撲通一聲摔進旁邊一堆泥巴里。

When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing itthrough the next-door-neighbor's window.

你7歲時,她給你買來個棒球。而你對她的感恩回報,就是把隔壁鄰居家的窗戶砸破。

When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never evenbothering to practice.

你9歲時,她掏錢讓你學鋼琴。而你對她的感恩回報,就是從來都懶得練一下。

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her byasking to sit in a different row.

你11歲時,她帶你和朋友去看電影。而你對她的感恩回報,就是請她坐到另一排去。

When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling hershe had no taste.

你13歲時,她建議你把髮型修剪得體。而你對她的感恩回報,就是說她一點品味都沒有。

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by havingyour bedroom door locked.

你15歲時,她下班回到家,期望你能給她一個擁抱。而你對她的感恩回報,就是呆在臥室中將房門緊鎖。

When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying outpartying until dawn.

你18歲時,她爲你高中畢業喜極而泣。而你對她的感恩回報,就是在外面參加聚會通宵達旦不回家。

When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed infront of your friends.

你19歲時,她爲你支付大學的學費,開車送你去學校,幫你提包裹行李。而你對她的感恩回報,就是在宿舍門外匆匆說再見,爲的是你不致於在朋友面前感到丟人。

When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future. You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you."

你21歲時,她爲你將來從事什麼職業提出一些建議。而你對她的感恩回報,就是對她說:“我纔不願像你那樣!”

When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment. You thanked her by tellingyour friends it was ugly.

你23歲時,她爲你的第一套公寓置辦傢俱。而你對她的感恩回報,就是告訴朋友說這些傢俱非常難看。

When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeplyshe loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

你25歲時,她花錢幫你籌辦婚禮,對你哭訴着說她是多麼地深愛着你。而你對她的感恩回報,就是把家安得離她遠遠的。

When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You thanked her by telling her, "Things are different now."

你30歲時,她打來電話爲寶寶撫養提出忠告。而你對她的感恩回報,就是告訴她:“現在情況和以前不同了!”

When you were 40, she called to remind you of an relative's birthday. You thanked her bysaying you were "really busy right now".

你40歲時,她打電話提醒你別忘了一個親戚的生日。而你對她的感恩回報,就是說你“現在忙得不可開交”。

When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by talkingabout the burden parents become to their children.

你50歲時,她生病了需要你照顧。而你對她的感恩回報,就是念叨着父母成爲了子女的負擔。

And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down likethunder.

後來,有一天,她靜悄悄地去了。所有那些你該做而未做的事,彷彿炸雷般在你耳邊轟隆而過。

Let us take a moment of the time just to pay tribute and show appreciation to the personcalled MOM though some may not say it openly to their mother. There's no substitute for ish every single moment. Though at times she may not be the best of friends, may notagree to our thoughts, she is still your mother!

讓我們花一點點時間,對那個被我們叫做“媽”的人表達敬意和感激之情,雖然有些人當着面說不出口。她是不可替代的。珍惜與她在一起的每一時刻吧。雖然有時候,她可能不是我們最好的朋友,可能不同意我們的想法,但她依然是你的媽媽!

Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart. Love her more than you love is meaningless without her.

不要以爲,與你心最近,你就理所應得。愛她要甚於愛你自己。沒有了她,生命將毫無意義。

  七年級英語美文篇二

辛波絲卡《一見鍾情 Love at First Sight》

They're both convinced

他們彼此深信

that a sudden passion joined them.

是瞬間迸發的熱情讓他們相遇。

Such certainty is beautiful,

這樣的篤定是美麗的,

but uncertainty is more beautiful still

但變化無常更是美麗。

Since they'd never met before, they're sure

既然從未見過面,所以他們確定

that there'd been nothing between them.

彼此並無任何瓜葛。

But what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways—

但是聽聽自街道、樓梯、走廊傳出的話語——

perhaps they've passed each other a million times?

他倆或許擦肩而過一百萬次了吧?

I want to ask them

我想問他們

if they don't remember—

是否記不得了——

a moment face to face

在旋轉門

in some revolving door.

面對面那一刻?

Perhaps a "sorry" muttered in a crowd?

或者在人羣中喃喃說出的“對不起”?

A curt "wrong number" caught in the receiver?

或者在聽筒截獲的唐突的“打錯了”?

But I know the answer.

然而我早知他們的答案。

No, they don't remember

是的,他們記不得了。

They'd be amazed to hear

他們會感到詫異,倘若得知

that chance has been toying with them

緣分已玩弄他們

now for years.

多年。

Not quite ready yet

時機尚未成熟

to become their destiny,

還不能成爲他們命運,

it pushed them close, drove them apart,

緣分將他們推近又驅離,

it barred their path,

憋住笑聲

stifling a laugh,

阻擋他們的去路,

and then leaped aside.

然後閃到一邊。

There were signs and signals,

有一些跡象和信號存在,

even if they couldn't read them yet.

即使他們尚無法解讀。

Perhaps three years ago

也許在三年前

or just last Tuesday

又或者就在上個星期二

a certain leaf fluttered

有某片葉子飄舞於

from one shoulder to another?

肩與肩之間?

Something was dropped and then picked up.

有東西掉了又撿了起來?

Who knows, maybe the ball that vanished

天曉得,也許是那個

into childhood's thicket?

消失於童年灌木叢中的球?

There were doorknobs and doorbells

還有已被觸摸

where one touch had covered another

千百遍的

beforehand.

門把和門鈴。

Suitcases checked and standing side by side.

檢查完畢後並排放置的手提箱。

One night, perhaps, the same dream,

有一晚,也許做了同樣的夢,

grown hazy by morning.

到了早晨又都變得模糊。

Every beginning

每個開始

is only a sequel, after all,

畢竟都只是續篇,

and the book of events

而充滿情節的書本

is always open halfway through.

總是從一半開始看起。

  七年級英語美文篇三

聶魯達《我喜歡你是寂靜的 I Like for You to Be Still》

I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣,

and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you

你從遠處聆聽我,我的聲音卻無法觸及你。

It seems as though your eyes had flown away

好像你的雙眼已經飛離去,如同一個吻,封緘了你的嘴。

and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth

如同所有的事物充滿了我的靈魂,

As all things are filled with my soul

你從所有的事物中浮現,充滿了我的靈魂。

you emerge from the things, filled with my soul

你像我的靈魂,

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams

一隻夢的蝴蝶。

and you are like the word Melancholy

你如同憂鬱這個詞。

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away

我喜歡你是寂靜的,好像你已遠去。

It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove

你聽起來像在悲嘆,一隻如鴿悲鳴的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you

你從遠處聽見我,我的聲音無法觸及你:

Let me come to be still in your silence

讓我在你的沉默中安靜無聲。

And let me talk to you with your silence

並且讓我借你的沉默與你說話,

that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring

你的沉默明亮如燈,簡單如指環,

You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations

你就像黑夜,擁有寂寞與羣星。

Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid

你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遙遠而明亮。

I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣,

distant and full of sorrow, as though you had died

遙遠而且哀傷,彷彿你已經死了。

One word then, one smile, is enough

彼時,一個字,一個微笑,已經足夠。

And I'm happy, happy that it's not true

而我會覺得幸福,因那不是真的而覺得幸福。


看了“七年級英語美文”的人還看了:

1.初一英語美文摘抄

2.經典英語美文精選摘抄

3.初一英語經典美文背誦

4.精選英語美文初一要短小

5.經典英文美文欣賞摘抄