當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 男人比女人更愛撒謊

男人比女人更愛撒謊

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

調查顯示,男人比女人更愛撒謊,而且更不容易臉紅。對3000名受訪者所做的一項調查發現,英國男人一天平均撒謊三次,也就是說一年要撒1092次謊。而女人則表現得誠實一些,她們平均年撒謊728次,一天大約撒兩次謊。

男人比女人更愛撒謊

Men are more likely to tell lies than women and feel less guilty about it, says a survey.

調查顯示,男人比女人更愛撒謊,而且更不容易臉紅。

In a poll of 3,000 people, researchers found that the average British man tells three lies every day, that's equivalent to 1,092 a year.

對3000名受訪者所做的一項調查發現,英國男人一天平均撒謊三次,也就是說一年要撒1092次謊。

However the average woman appears more honest, lying 728 times a year--around twice a day.

而女人則表現得誠實一些,她們平均年撒謊728次,一天大約撒兩次謊。

Mums are the people mostly likely to be lied to, says the Science Museum who commissioned the survey.

英國科學博物館委託進行的這項調查顯示,母親是最主要的撒謊對象。

Twenty-five per cent of men say they've lied to their mother, but only 20% of women admit to having lied to their mum.

25%的男性和20%的女性受訪者說,他們對母親說過謊話。

In comparison, only 10% of people said they are likely to lie to their partner.

相比而言,只有10%的人說他們會對伴侶撒謊。

Concerning the kind of lies we tell, men said that they most often lie to their partner about their drinking habits. "I didn't have that much to drink" is men's most popular fib.

至於都會說哪些謊話,男人們表示他們對伴侶最常說的謊話與喝酒有關。“我沒喝那麼多(酒)”位居男人最喜歡撒的小謊之首。

男人比女人更愛撒謊 第2張

Whereas women use the line, "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine" most often to hide their true feelings.

而女人則最喜歡說“我沒事兒,挺好的”,並以此來掩飾自己的真實情緒。

Women are most likely to feel guilty after telling a lie. Eighty-two per cent say it eats away at their conscience, compared to just 70% of men.

女性對撒謊更覺得心裏不安,82%的受訪者說撒謊讓她們覺得良心上過不去,而有此感覺的男性只有70%。

Is there such a thing as an acceptable lie? Eighty-four per cent of people think there is. Three quarters of those surveyed believe it's alright to fib if it's to save someone's feelings.

有沒有善意的謊言?84%的受訪者認爲是有的。四分之三的人認爲,如果是爲了不傷害某人的感情,撒謊是可以的。

When it comes to the quality of the lie, 55% of Brits think women are the better liars, even though they tell fewer lies.

至於說到謊言的質量,55%的英國人認爲女性更勝一籌。即便她們說謊較少,但她們撒的謊更可信

MEN'S TOP 10 LIES 男人最愛說的十個謊言

1. I didn't have that much to drink 我沒喝那麼多(酒)

2. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine 我沒事兒,挺好的

3. I had no signal 我沒收到信息

4. It wasn't that expensive 其實沒有那麼貴

5. I'm on my way 我這就來

男人比女人更愛撒謊 第3張

6. I'm stuck in traffic 我給堵在路上了

7. No, your bum doesn't look big in that 你的臀部一點都不顯

8. Sorry, I missed your call 抱歉,我沒接到你的電話

9. You've lost weight 你顯得苗條了

10. It's just what I've always wanted 這是我一直想要的

WOMEN'S TOP 10 LIES 女人最愛說的十個謊言

1. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine 我沒事兒,挺好的

2. I don't know where it is, I haven't touched it 我不知道在哪兒,我根本沒碰它

3. It wasn't that expensive 其實沒那麼貴

4. I didn't have that much to drink 我沒喝那麼多(酒)

5. I've got a headache 我頭痛

男人比女人更愛撒謊 第4張

6. It was in the sale 是打折買的

7. I'm on my way 我這就來

8. Oh, I've had this ages 啊,這東西我早就有了

9. No, I didn't throw it away 我沒有把它扔掉

10. It's just what I've always wanted 這是我一直想要的