當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 職場機巧:如何忍受一份無愛的工作

職場機巧:如何忍受一份無愛的工作

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

職場機巧:如何忍受一份無愛的工作

How to deal with a job you hate? Well, I'm not going to tell you to "discover your true passion" or "follow your dreams"——because I'm pretty sure that won't be very helpful. Chances are, you need to stay in your job. So let's focus on making the job itself a bit More bearable.
如果你痛恨自己的工作怎麼辦?我可不打算讓你“發現自己的激情”或者”追尋自己的夢想”——因爲我敢肯定這沒多大用。很多時候,你不得不繼續這份工作。所以,還是讓我們來看看怎樣讓你能夠更好的忍受這份工作吧。

Step 1: Write Down Everything You Like About Your Job
  第一步:寫出工作中你喜歡的部分
  Here are a few ideas to get you started:
  比如:
  * My office has air-conditioning
  * 辦公室有空調
  * I get on well with Sue who sits at the desk next to mine
  * 我和旁邊的蘇關係不錯
  * I have health insurance
  * 我有健康保險
  * My salary means I can afford the things I need
  * 我的薪水讓我可以爲自己需要的東西買單
  * We always have cake or cookies on Fridays
  * 每個星期五有蛋糕和餅乾
  Simply focusing on the positive will help you feel better about your job.
  關注這些積極的方面會提升你對工作的好感。

Step 2: Brainstorm Ways to Improve Your Job
  第二步:想想如何改善這份工作
  Here are some ideas:
  比如:
  * Shifting my hours so I can start work at 7.30am and finish at 3.30pm
  * 調整作息時間,7:30上班,3:30下班
  * Listening to audiobooks during my long commute
  * 在漫長的上班路上聽聽電子書
  * Moving to a different office because I can't stand sitting near John
  * 換到新辦公室因爲我不喜歡坐在約翰旁邊
  * Feeling appreciated for all the hard work I put in
  * 對自己的辛勤付出表示欣賞
  * Getting paid more!
  * 讓老闆加薪
  It's likely that you'll have some items on your list that will be hard to achieve (perhaps you know there's little chance of a pay rise) and others that you could do within a few days. Pick one thing that you can do right away, and one thing that you could do within the next month. And just do it!
  很可能清單上的有些想法很難實現(比如加薪),而另一些想法幾天之內就能變成現實。挑一個你馬上就能實現的想法,和一個你下個月內能實現的。然後去實現它們。