當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 最美的英文愛情詩閱讀

最美的英文愛情詩閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

因爲愛情有着目眩神迷的色彩,我們既渴望擁有它,又常覺得看不清它的真實面目。它不僅融合着各種體驗和感受,也錯雜着一些近似的情感元素。下面是本站小編帶來的最美的英文愛情詩閱讀,歡迎閱讀!

最美的英文愛情詩閱讀
  最美的英文愛情詩閱讀篇一

Love me little, Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝

  最美的英文愛情詩閱讀篇二

我站在樓梯上On a Stair I Stood

On a Stair I Stood

我站在樓梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃爾·龍薩

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其來的優雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裏閃耀勝利的輝光。

  最美的英文愛情詩閱讀篇三

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我將你的心帶上

I carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

I am never without it

從未分離

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

I want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

I carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏


看了“最美的英文愛情詩閱讀”的人還看了:

1.最美的英文愛情詩摘抄

2.經典愛情英文詩

3.泰戈爾優美愛情詩英文

4.經典英語愛情詩

5.愛情詩歌中英文版閱讀