當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 經典英文詩歌

經典英文詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.91K 次

詩的最美之處就在於表達感情,讓人有無限的想象,而這些想象永遠是那麼的美好。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來經典英文詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

經典英文詩歌

 經典英文詩歌:修牆

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

有一樣東西它不喜歡牆,

That sends the frozen ground-swell under it,

凍脹了牆下的基礎土壤,

And spills the upper boulders in the sun;

太陽一曬,牆上石塊跌落在兩旁;

And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.

牆體開裂,雙人並肩而過像穿堂。

The work of hunters is another thing:

獵人的行爲則是另一番景象:

I have come after them and made repair

我要緊隨其後修補不停的忙,

Where they have left not one stone on a stone,

他們拆掉石塊卻不放回原位上,

But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,

而是把兔子趕出讓它們難躲藏,

To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,

惹得獵狗叫汪汪。我所說的裂縫

No one has seen them made or heard them made,

沒有誰見過其開裂聽過其聲響,

But at spring mending-time we find them there.

但到春天來修補,眼前已是百孔千瘡。

I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;

我通知了山那邊的鄰居街坊,

And on a day we meet to walk the line

約好了一天沿着牆巡查一趟,

And set the wall between us once again.

重新壘起我們之間的這堵牆。

We keep the wall between us as we go.

我們沿着牆各自走在各一方,

To each the boulders that have fallen to each.

將各自一側的石塊收拾妥當。

And some are loaves and some so nearly balls

有些石塊成塊狀,有些近乎於球狀,

We have to use a spell to make them balance:

我們不得不口唸咒語確保其穩當:

"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"

“請呆在那兒不要晃,等我們折回來查訪!”

We wear our fingers rough with handling them.

我們搬弄石塊,手指被磨得粗糙無光。

Oh, just another kind of out-door game,

啊,這種戶外遊戲只不過別於它樣,

One on a side. It comes to little more:

玩家各站各一方。這讓我若有所想:

There where it is we do not need the wall:

我們在這裏並不需要修建這堵牆:

He is all pine and I am apple orchard.

那邊種松木這邊種蘋果樹隔牆相望。

My apple trees will never get across

我的蘋果樹永遠不會越過這一屏障:

And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.

跑到他松樹下去把松果嘗,我對他講。

He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors."

他只好說,“好籬笆會促成好街坊。”

Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder

春天讓我好心傷,我想知道

If I could put a notion in his head:

我是否能讓他這樣去思量:

"Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it

好籬笆何以能促成好街坊?難道說

Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.

這是養牛的地方?但這純粹是說謊。

Before I built a wall I'd ask to know

以前修建這堵牆,我就該好好想一想

What I was walling in or walling out,

我要把什麼東西來設防,

And to whom I was like to give offense.

我是否有冒犯誰的地方。

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

有樣東西它的確不喜歡牆,

That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,

就像妖鬼想讓它倒塌一樣,我這樣講。

But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather

但準確地說這不是妖鬼,我寧願

He said it for himself. I see him there

他自己說出來是啥名堂。我見他

Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top

用雙手將石塊上端牢牢抓住不放,

In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.

就像石器時代武裝的野蠻人一樣。

He moves in darkness as it seems to me,

我認爲他似乎已墜入黑暗感到迷茫,

Not of woods only and the shade of trees.

這黑暗不只是來自樹林和樹的影像。

He will not go behind his father's saying,

他不去琢磨父輩曾如何對他講,

And he likes having thought of it so well

倒是認爲父輩所說的話非常棒,

He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

他接着又說,“好籬笆會促成好街坊。”

經典英文詩歌:永遠向前

Here we stand together,Dressed in our pain,

Covered with scars

From wounds we did not ask for

Or deserve.

我們再次並肩而立,

痛苦纏身,

傷痕累累

此等傷痛既非自討苦吃

也非罪有應得

So what now?

現在又該如何?

We can't go back

And relive our lives.

We can't take back

The innocence we lost

Or make the sadness we felt

Into happiness

我們無法回到過去

重啓人生。

我們無法找回

早已失去的純真

或將我們的悲傷

變爲歡樂。

But we can go on from here,

So let us start.

但我們能夠從這裏開始,

一同啓程吧。

Stretch out your hand to mine,

Close your eyes

And slowly let the pain slip away.

Let go of the sadness;

向我伸手,

閉上眼睛

讓傷痛緩緩消散。

放下傷悲吧;

It belongs to yesterday,

And let's walk.

它屬於昨天,

讓我們繼續前行。

My friends,

We can't stay, looking back,

Lest we falter.

We must face forward,

Eyes wide open,

And keep on walking.

夥伴們,

不能停步,切勿回首,

以免畏縮不前。

我們必須直面未來,

睜大雙眼,

繼續前行。

Hold tight and don't let go;

You aren't walking alone,

And neither am I.

緊緊抱握,絕不放棄;

你並非孤身前行,

我亦有你爲伴。

 經典英文詩歌:我愛我自己

I took myself out on a date

帶上自己去約會,

and said I'm looking grand,

我將去尋找酒店。

and when I got my courage up

當我鼓起勇氣,

I asked to hold my hand.

我要牽起自己的手。

I took me to a restaurant

我帶自己走進一個飯店,

and then a movie show.

電影正在播放。

I put my arm around me

我用自己的胳膊摟着自己。

in the most secluded row.

在最隱蔽處排着隊。

I whispered sweetly in my ear

我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語,

of happiness and bliss,

帶着快樂與幸福,

and then I almost slapped me

我幾乎要打自己,

when I tried to steal a kiss.

當我試圖竊取一個吻。

Then afterwards I walked me home

之後,我便回家了。

and since I'm so polite

因爲我非常有禮貌,

I thanked me for a perfect date

我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,

and wished myself goodnight.

希望我自己晚安。

There's just one little problem

這僅僅只是一個小問題,

and it kind of hurts my pride.

它傷害了我的自大,

Myself would not invite me in

我自己不會邀請我進來,

so now I'm locked outside!

所以我現在被鎖在了外面!