當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 銀行英語 > 銀行櫃檯常用英語句子對話閱讀

銀行櫃檯常用英語句子對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

在銀行櫃檯接待外國友人或者是出國去銀行辦理業務,都是需要一些銀行業的常用英語口語,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家介紹銀行櫃檯常用英語句子,歡迎大家閱讀!

銀行櫃檯常用英語句子對話閱讀
  銀行櫃檯常用英語句子

1.你想開一個活期存款帳戶嗎?

Do you like to open a current account?

2.請告訴我你想存何種戶頭?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

3.你想開哪種帳戶?

What kind of account did you have in your mind?

4.定期還是活期?

A deposit or current account?

5.支票戶頭要收服務費,現金戶頭不收。

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

6.你有多錢要存入呢?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

7.請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professionAl unit?

8.這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。保管好存摺,遺失請告訴我們。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

9.如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

10.我想開一個活期存款帳戶。

I should like to open a current account.

11.請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

12.第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

13.我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

14.我想兌現這張匯款單。

I'd like to cash this money order.

15.請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

16.如果透支了怎麼辦?

What if I overdraw?

17.我要把旅行信用證的結餘兌現。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

  銀行櫃檯常用英語對話閱讀

A:May I help you?

先生,請問有什麼能幫您的嗎?

B:I'd like to withdraw some money.

我想取一些錢。

A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.

請填寫一份單據,寫上確切的數目。

B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?

好了,這是我的銀行存摺。這些就可以了嗎?

A:Your ID card, please.

還需要您的身份證

B:Oh, yes. Here it is.

哦,是的,給你。

A:Do you want large ones or small ones?

你想要大額的還是小面值的?

B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.

4張一百的,1張十塊的。

A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.

請稍等。現金給您。

B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today's exchange rate.

另外我想用美元換一些英鎊,請問今天的匯率是多少?

A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89 U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?

先生,根據今天的匯率,1英鎊兌換1.89美元。你想換多少?

B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.

我想換100英鎊。這是189美元。

A:OK. And here's your money.

好的,給您換好了。

B:Thank you. And goodbye.

謝謝,再見。

A:Goodbye.

再見。

  銀行英語對話閱讀帶翻譯

A: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好。我能幫您什麼嗎?

B: Is Ms April Wang available at the moment?

April Wang女士現在有空兒嗎?

A: I'm sorry, Sir. She's currently away at our sub-branch. Is there anything I can help you with?

對不起,先生。她目前到我們的下面的分支機構去了。我可以爲您效勞嗎?

B: I hope so. I'm in the process of applying for a credit card with you, and Ms Wang asked me to drop off these documents.

希望如此。我正在你們這裏申請信用卡,王女士讓我把這些文件拿過來。

A: Let me take a look ... ID, yes, form completed, yes well, it looks in order, Sir.

讓我看看……身份證,好的,表格填完了,好的……嗔,看來都齊了,先生。

B: Do you need anything else from me?

你還需要我提供什麼嗎?

A: We do require a deposit before we can issue you with a personal credit card.

我們在給您發個人信用卡之前,您還需要付押金。

B: No problem. How much? If I don't have enough on me, I'll pop over to the ATM and draw some.

沒問題。多少錢?如果我帶的錢不夠的話,我就趕到自動取款機那邊取一些錢出來。

A: The minimum deposit is 1,500 RMB. But you will need to pay some small additional handling charges as well.

保證金最低爲1500元。但是您還需要付一點兒手續費。

B: I think I can manage that. Let's see ... yes, here we are.

我想我足以應付。讓我看看……夠了,給你。


猜你喜歡:

1.銀行英語服務用語

2.銀行信用卡掛失常用英語

3.去銀行兌換貨幣英語口語

4.銀行常用語

5.銀行常用英語詞彙及短語

6.銀行貨幣兌換的英語口語