當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語中英互譯 裝運及運輸

外貿英語中英互譯 裝運及運輸

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.83W 次

接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿英語中英互譯--裝運及運輸,希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿英語中英互譯--裝運及運輸

  外貿英語中英互譯--裝運及運輸:

  一、裝運

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

運到之貨情況良好。

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

對今後裝運的貨,請多加註意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我們將派船隻在黃埔裝運。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我們訂的100輛小汽車能儘快裝運嗎?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你們能不能設法提前交貨?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲於4月份上半月。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的港口作爲裝運港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

有時因爲在生產國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允許分批裝運。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

  二、運輸

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。

From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你們需要的運輸條件是什麼?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。

Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我們就談談關於鋼材的運輸方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?

The goods are now in transit.

此批貨物正在運輸途中。

Do you do any chartering?

你們租船嗎?

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。

Please have the goods transported by air.

請空運此批貨。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我們認爲此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".

如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我們認爲聯運貨物十分必要。

It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

從上海到香港的運費由貴方負擔。

The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

提單上應該註明“運費預付”字樣。

We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

貨一發運,我們就寄給你方一套單據副本。

when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

貨裝上船後,你可以得到由船長簽字的提單。

We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

我們將寄送兩套已裝運清潔提單。