當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 面試英語的各方面

面試英語的各方面

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.06K 次

應聘外企,英語面試是少不了的。看看下面的對話,對你準備面試會有幫助哦!接下來,小編給大家準備了面試英語的各方面,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

面試英語的各方面

教育背景:簡明扼要,實話實說

儘管你在簡歷中對自己的教育背景作了介紹,但在面試時,面試官還有可能就此方面提問。還是事先做點準備吧。

1、I: What is your major? 你所學的專業是什麼?

A: My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in "Marketing1". 我的專業是工商管理。我對市場營銷尤其感興趣

(不僅回答了問題,還順帶一句介紹了自己較爲感興趣的方面,簡明扼要。)

2、I: Which university are you attending? 你是哪所大學畢業的?

A: I am attending ××× University. 我是×××大學畢業的。

3、I: Have you received any degrees? 你獲得過學位嗎?

A: Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree. 是的。我先得到了英語文學學士學位,又拿到了MBA學位。

4、I: What course did you like best? 你最喜歡哪門課程?

A: Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it's very useful for my present work. 項目管理。當我還是一個學生的時候,我就對這門課程非常感興趣。我認爲這門課程對我目前的工作很有幫助。

5、I: Do you feel that you have received good general training?

你認爲你受過良好的培訓嗎?

A: Yes, I have studied in an English training program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently2 studying Finance3 at a training school.

是的。畢業後我曾經參加過英語培訓和計算機培訓。現在我在一所培訓學校學習金融。

工作經驗:顯露實力,避免炫耀

1、 I: Your resume4 says you have had one year eperience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?

你在簡歷上寫到你曾經在上海的一個外商代理處工作了一年。我能問一下你爲什麼要離開那裏嗎?

A: I worked in a foreign rep office for one year. However, I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull. I found another job that was more interesting.

我是在一個外商代理處工作了一年。兩年前我從那離職,因爲那裏的工作太枯燥了。我找到了另一份我更感興趣的工作。

2、 I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

你從過去的工作中都學到了什麼?

A: I have learned a lot about business and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job how to cooperate with my colleagues.

我學到了許多商業知識和基本的辦公技能。此外,我還學到了如何與同事相處。

3、I: What's your weakest point? 你主要的缺點是什麼?

A: I haven't been involved in international business, so I don't have any eperience, but I have taken a course in the International Business Training Center of ××× company.

我沒有接觸過國際商業,所以沒有相關經驗。但是我曾經在×××公司的國際商業培訓中心接受過這方面的培訓。

4、I: What are your greatest strengths? 你最大的優點是什麼?

(實話實說好了,不必客氣,但應注意語氣和表情,不要給人炫耀之感。)

5、 I: Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?

你現在老闆知道你在找工作嗎?

A: No, I haven't discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand. 不知道。我還沒有和他談過我的事業規劃。但我相信他會理解的。

性格愛好:表現積極、合作的一面

1、 I: What kind of personality do you think you have? 你認爲你的性格怎樣?

A: I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I begin something, I don't like to leave it half done. I can't concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished. 我總是滿懷熱情的去做事情。當我開始做某件事後,我不喜歡半途而廢。如果一件事沒有做完,我無法專心做另一件事。

2、I: What is the most important thing for you to be happy? 對你來說,幸福最重要的是什麼?

A: Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very close knit5, and my friend and I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am. 不同的人有不同的想法。我認爲對我來說最重要的是和我的家人和朋友甫有良好的關係。我的家人一向關係密切,我和我的朋友也常常在一起。如果沒有這些的話,我就不會像現在這麼幸福。

3、I: What makes you angry? 什麼讓你感到生氣。

A: Dishonesty. It's unacceptable. 不誠實。我無法接受欺騙。

4、I: What are your personal weaknesses? 你性格上的弱點是什麼?

A: I'm afraid I'm a poor talker. I'm not comfortable talking with people whom I have just met. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking. 我想我並不善於與人溝通。我和第一次見面的人交談有些不自然。這對於我要從事的商業來說並不好。因此我專門學習過演講。

5、I: Are you more of a leader or a follower6? 你更像是一個領導者還是一個跟隨者?

A: I don't try to lead people. I'd rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together. 我並不想去領導什麼人。我更願意和每個人合作,一起來完成工作。

  擴展:英語面試問題大綱

參加面試時經常會被問到問題,不過範圍基本上是固定的,知道以下這些問題,你應對面試會綽綽有餘!

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

作爲一個專業人士,你怎樣評價你自己?

A: With my strong knowledge of computers, I am capable and competent.

我有深厚的計算機知識,我可以勝任這份工作。

Q: What are your most professional skills?

你專業技能的強項是什麼?

A: I think I am skilled in computer operation and maintenance.

我想是計算機操作與維護。

Q: What kind of people do you prefer to work with?

你喜歡和什麼樣的人一起工作?

A: I prefer to work with those who are willing to work with other people.

我喜歡和那些樂於和別人一起工作的人合作。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你認爲你對我們有什麼價值?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to you company in the future.

我想將來我可以爲公司做一些積極的貢獻。

Q: Do you work well under stress or pressure?

在壓力下你能正常工作嗎?

A: I am young and have more energy, so I think I can handle it well.

我很年輕而且精力充沛,我想我可以做的很好。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

通常你都是怎樣對待批評的?

A: When we cool off, we can discuss it later.

平靜下來之後,我們可以稍後再討論。

Q: What do you find frustrating1 in a work situation?

工作中什麼讓你覺得受挫?

A: Sometimes narrow-minded people make me frustrated2.

有時候,心胸狹窄的人讓我覺得很

Q: How do you handle conflict with your colleagues at work?

你怎麼處理工作中與同事的矛盾?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized3 way in order to get my point across.

我會更清晰有禮地表達我的想法,讓他明白我的意圖。

Q: How do you handle failure?

失敗了你會怎麼辦?

A: None of us were born perfect. I hope to be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

沒有人生來完美。我希望能有機會改正錯誤。

Q: What provides you with a sense of accomplishment4?

什麼會讓你有成就感?

A: Doing my best for your company.

爲貴公司傾盡全力。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你對自己最近五年內有什麼規劃?

A: It would be too early for me to predict this.

現在規劃對我來說太早了。

Q: You may ask questions about us, if you have any.

你有問題要問我們嗎?

A: Sure, What would my job entail5?

是的,我的工作都包括什麼?