當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 盤點:商務會議實用口語句型

盤點:商務會議實用口語句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.33W 次

盤點:商務會議實用口語句型


宣佈會議開始

1. Let's cAll the meeting to order.

2. Let's get things under way.

3. Let's get things started.

4. Shall we begin?

Order 在此是指"會議的程序與規則";call 有"宣佈"的含意,call (a meeting) to order 是開會時的慣用語,是"會議開始"的意思。此句型適用於主席宣佈討論要開始時,示意與會者安靜,遵守會場的秩序。這裏"call"亦可以"bring"代替。這個句型適用於正式的場合中。

如果與會者中有公司以外的人,可以這樣說:
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I think we should begin.

也可以採用半正式的說法:
Perhaps we'd better get started / down to business.
All right, I think it's about time we get started / going.
Right then, I think we should begin.

較口語的說法有:
Let's begin /get going, shall we?
Shall we start?


盤點:商務會議實用口語句型 第2張


揭示討論要點

1. Let me bring your attention to (what I see as) the main issues.

2. Let's focus on the main issues.

3. Let me tell you what I believe to be the main issues.

4. Allow me to set out the main issues for you.


bring one's attention to... 的意思是"讓某人注意(聽、看)……"。此句中的bring 可用 call代替;main 爲"主要的";issue是"爭論點;關鍵;議論"。這句話是表示自己要宣佈幾個重要事項,請與會者注意所要說明及提示的要點;這是正式的表達用語,語氣中帶有權威感。


盤點:商務會議實用口語句型 第3張


請專人發言

1. To address this issue, I'd like to call on...

2. To discuss this matter, I'd like to call on...

3. To shed some light on this, I'd like to call on...

4. To provide us with more detail, I'd like to call on...

Address 爲"提及;陳述";call on someone 這個詞組的意思是"要求某人(做某事)",on之後的賓語爲被要求的人。此句型是在正式的場合中用以介紹下一位發言人。由於句首使用 To address this issue "談起這個問題",顯示特別強調這位發言者的意見值得采納、尊重或聽取;有時亦暗示主席或高階人士也同樣支持此人的意見。


盤點:商務會議實用口語句型 第4張


I call this meeting to order.

我宣佈開會.

We have a lot of material to cover today.

今天我們有很多文件要處理.

Did everyone get an agenda?

大家都拿到議程安排了嗎?

I propose we accept the minutes.

我提議我們接受這些記錄.

What kind of action is required?

我們需要做些什麼?

Can you please elaborate?

請您詳細解釋一下,可以嗎?


盤點:商務會議實用口語句型 第5張


I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points.

我想最後強調幾個要點.

I'll give you a brief summary.

我給你們簡單總結下.

Did you have anything to add?

你還有什麼要補充的嗎?

That's all there is to it.

沒什麼可講的了.

I'd like to conclude with one last point.

我想最後再講一點.

Just to reemphasize, let me remind you...

只是爲了再三強調一下,我提醒你們...