當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 7步搞定網上開店?

7步搞定網上開店?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

There is a proven sequence of steps you can follow to guarantee your success when you're starting a small business online. I've seen thousands of people start and grow successful businesses by doing the following:

7步搞定網上開店?

事實檢驗過的如下7個步驟能夠確保你開網店成功。我看到數千人依照如下做法取得成功:

(1)Find a need and fill it.

(1)尋找需求並滿足它。

(2)Write copy that sells.

(2)寫一份有賣點的計劃書。

(3)Design and build an easy-to-use website.

(3)設計並建設方便使用的網站。

(4)Use search engines to drive traffic to your site.

(4)使用搜索引擎增加網站流量。

(5)Establish an expert reputation for yourself.

(5)建立專業聲譽。

(6)Follow up with your customers and subscribers with email.

(6)使用郵箱跟蹤客戶和會員。

(7)Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.

(7)通過後端銷售和增銷增加收入

Anyone, from newbie to seasoned online entrepreneur, can benefit from this process in learning how to start a business online.

無論你是新手還是網上企業家,都可以從這一開網店的過程中受益。

Step 1: Find a need and fill it.

步驟1: 尋找需求並滿足它。

Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of looking for a product first, and a market second.

大部分人創業都是先找產品,後找市場。

To boost your chances of success, start with a market.

爲增加成功率,應該先找市場。

The trick is to find a group of people who are searching for a solution to a problem, but not finding many results.

方法是,找到一羣尋找同一問題解決方案的人,但不要尋找太多結果。

The internet makes this kind of market research easy:

這類市場調研使用網絡很容易開展:

(1)Visit online forums to see what questions people ask and what problems they're trying to solve.

(1)訪問網上論壇看看人們常問的以及需要解決的問題。

(2)Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are searching, but for which not many sites are competing.

(2)搜索尋找那些多數人搜索的關鍵詞,但不要競爭網站的。

(3) Check out your potential competitors by visiting their sites and taking note of what they're doing to fill the demand. Then you can use what you've learned and create a product for a market that already exists--and do it better than the competition.

(3)找到潛在的競爭者,通過訪問他們網站並記錄他們爲滿足顧客需求所做的工作。然後,利用自己所學,開發一個比競爭者更好的產品來滿足現有市場。

Step 2: Write copy that sells.

步驟2:寫一份有賣點的計劃書。

There's a proven sales copy formula that takes visitors through the selling process from the moment they arrive to the moment they make a purchase:

在銷售過程中,從顧客訪問到完成購買,有已經被成功實踐過的銷售模式。

(1)Arouse interest with a compelling headline.

(1)使用有說服力的標題吸引注意。

(2)Describe the problem your product solves.

(2) 描述你產品可解決的問題。

(3)Establish your credibility as a solver of this problem.

(3)作爲一個問題解決者來建立可信度。

(4)Add testimonials from people who have used your product.

(4)添加使用過你產品人的評價。

(5)Talk about the product and how it benefits the user.

(5)討論產品及其對使用者的好處。

(6)Make an offer.

(6) 提供所需

(7)Make a strong guarantee.

(7) 強大的承諾

(8) Create urgency.

(8)創造稀缺

(9)Ask for the sale.

(9)要求出售

Throughout your copy, you need to focus on how your product or service is uniquely able solve people's problems or make their lives better. Think like a customer and ask "What's in it for me?"

在此銷售過程中,你需要關注產品和服務是如何獨特地解決人們的問題或者使他們生活更美好的。站在顧客的角度思考,並自問:“它能爲我帶來什麼?”

Step 3: Design and build your website.

步驟3:設計並建設自己的網站。

Once you've got your market and product, and you've nailed down your selling process, now you're ready for your small-business web design. Remember to keep it simple. You have fewer than five seconds to grab someone's attention--otherwise they're gone, never to be seen again. Some important tips to keep in mind:

一旦找到市場和產品,建立了自己的銷售過程,你就做好了小企業網站設計的準備。記住:要簡單。獲取別人的注意力,時間小於5秒——否則他們將會離開,再也不會回來。切記如下方法:

(1)Choose one or two plain fonts on a white background.

(1)在白色的頁面背景上選一兩個常規字體。

(2)Make your navigation clear and simple, and the same on every page.

(2)讓導航清晰簡單,每頁都一樣。

(3)Only use graphics, audio or video if they enhance your message.

(3)如果能提高信息量,只使用圖片、音頻或者視頻。

(4)Include an opt-in offer so you can collect e-mail addresses.

(4)提供“選擇性加入”的服務,這樣就能蒐集到用戶的電子郵箱地址了。

(5)Make it easy to buy--no more than two clicks between potential customer and checkout.

(5)使購買更容易——不超過兩次點擊即可使潛在客戶付賬。

(6)Your website is your online storefront, so make it customer-friendly.

(6)網站是臉面,所以從客戶的角度出發。

Step 4: Use search engines to drive targeted buyers to your site.

步驟4:使用搜索引擎將目標顧客引到你網站。

Pay-per-click advertising is the easiest way to get traffic to a brand-new site. It has two advantages over waiting for the traffic to come to you organically. First, PPC ads show up on the search pages immediately, and second, PPC ads allow you to test different keywords, as well as headlines, prices and selling approaches. Not only do you get immediate traffic, but you can also use PPC ads to discover your best, highest-converting keywords. Then you can distribute the keywords throughout your site in your copy and code, which will help your rankings in the organic search results.

點擊付費廣告是最容易增大網站流量的辦法。對比等着流量,它有兩個優點:第一,點擊付費廣告能夠在搜索頁面即時顯示;其次,點擊付費廣告能讓你測試不同關鍵詞、標題、價格以及銷售方法。使用點擊付費廣告不僅使你立即獲得流量,它也能使你發現最好和擁有最高轉換率的關鍵詞。然後在你的網站上設置這些關鍵詞,這樣將會使你的排名在搜索結果中靠前。

Step 5: Establish an expert reputation for yourself.

步驟5:建立專業聲譽。

People use the internet to find information. Provide that information for free to other sites, and you'll see more traffic and better search engine rankings. The secret is to always include a link to your site with each tidbit of information. 

人們使用網絡獲得信息。向其他網站提供免費信息,你將會獲取更多流量和更好的搜索排名。祕密是:讓每個小報道信息都包括你網站鏈接。

(1)Give away free, expert content. Create articles, videos or any other content that people will find useful. Distribute that content through online article directories or social media sites.

(1)提供免費、專家內容。撰寫文章、錄製視頻或者其他人們感覺有用的內容。通過在線文章分類或者社交網站發佈。

(2)Include "send to a friend" links on valuable content on your website.

(2)添加將自己網站有價值內容“發送給朋友”的鏈接按鈕。

(3)Become an active expert in industry forums and social networking sites where your target market hangs out.

(3)成爲目標市場業內論壇和社交網站的活躍專家。

You'll reach new readers. But even better, every site that posts your content will link back to yours. Search engines love links from relevant sites and will reward you in the rankings.

你會獲取新的讀者。甚至更好的是,每個轉發你內容的站點將會有鏈接到你網站。搜索引擎喜歡從相關站點的鏈接,這會使你網站排名靠前。

Step 6: Use the power of email marketing to turn visitors into buyers.

步驟6:利用郵件營銷力量將訪客變爲買家。

When you build an opt-in list, you're creating one of the most valuable assets of your online business. Your customers and subscribers have given you permission to send them email. That means:

當建立"選擇性加入”清單,你就建立了網站生意最有價值的資產之一。顧客與註冊者允許你向他們發郵件。這意味着:

(1)You're giving them something they've asked for.

(1)你給予了他們需求的東西。

(2)You're developing lifetime relationships with them.

(2)你建立了與他們的終身關係。

(3)The response is 100 percent measurable.

(3)反饋100%可測量。

(4) Email marketing is cheaper and more effective than print, TV or radio because it's highly targeted.

(4)郵件營銷比印刷、電視或者收音機更便宜和有效。

Anyone who visits your site and opts in to your list is a very hot lead. And there's no better tool than email for following up with those leads.

任何訪問你網站並進入自由選擇清單的是熱點優選者。郵件是跟蹤這些優選者最好的工具。

Step 7: Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.

步驟7:通過後端銷售和增銷增加收入。

One of the most important internet marketing strategies is to develop every customer's lifetime value. At least 36 percent of people who have purchased from you once will buy from you again if you follow up with them. Closing that first sale is by far the most difficult part--not to mention the most expensive. So use back-end selling and upselling to get them to buy again:

最重要的一個網上營銷策略是開發每一個客戶的終身價值。如果持續跟蹤他們,至少36%的人會再次購買你的產品。關閉第一單是目前爲止最困難的部分,更不要說最貴的了。所以進行補充銷售並使他們再次購買:

(1)Offer products that complement their original purchase.

(1)用戶初次購買產品,爲他們贈送補充產品。

(2)Send out electronic loyalty coupons they can redeem on their next visit.

(2)發送電子打折券,這會使他們再次訪問。

(3)Offer related products on your "Thank You" page after they purchase.

(3)在他們購買之後的謝謝頁面上提供相關產品選項。

Reward your customers for their loyalty and they'll become even more loyal.

對顧客的忠誠給予回報,他們將會變得更忠誠。

The internet changes so fast that one year online equals about five years in the real world. But the principles of how to start and grow a successful online business haven't changed at all. If you're just starting a small business online, stick to this sequence. If you've been online awhile, do a quick review and see if there's a step you're neglecting, or never got around to doing in the first place. You can't go wrong with the basics.

網絡變化是如此之快,一年的網上時間等於現實世界的5年。但,創建併成長爲成功網上公司的規則一點都沒有改變。如果你要開始一個小型網上企業,那就遵循這一順序。如果網上銷售有段時間了,可以快速瀏覽一下,看看是否有你忽略的步驟,或者從未放在首位的步驟。基本原則不能錯。

聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系滬江英語原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。