當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語談判交流用到的口語

商務英語談判交流用到的口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.23K 次

《學習拉》英語欄目收錄了英美人日常生活中經常說到、用到的最實用的有關日常生活會話句子、短語,滿足你的需求。

商務英語談判交流用到的口語

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托馬斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat se.

早上好,蔣先生。請坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我們對貴公司生產的冰箱非常感興趣

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事實上,我們正在考慮訂貨。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告訴我你們的價格嗎?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。這是我們的報價單。

Thanks.

謝謝

How do you like our price?

你覺得我們的價格怎麼樣?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我認爲太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我認爲我們的價格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我們的產品享有盛譽,並暢銷海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

與其他公司的產品相比,我認爲我們的產品是最具有競爭力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近幾年在中國,大量的國產冰箱已經上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它們質量優良,價格卻便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我們按照顧你們的報價進口你們的冰箱,我可以肯定不會有多和顧客買它們的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我們的價格可能比你們國產冰箱的價格要高,但是我們的質量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

現在越來越多的顧客喜歡用國產冰箱,因爲它們價低質優,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你們不想失去中國的市場,我認爲你們最好讓價5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的說,如果我們讓價5%,那幾乎不夠成本費。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我認爲讓價3%是比較現實的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

還有2%的差價。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因爲我們的目的是在平等互利的基礎上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建議我們各讓一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,爲了談成這筆交易,我們各讓一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看來一切都辦好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們做成了這筆交易。

Me, too.

我也是。