當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 淮安商務英語口語

淮安商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.79K 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些淮安商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

淮安商務英語口語

  淮安商務英語口語如下:

是我們開設海外分公司的時候了。

It’s time to open our overseas branch office.

我們要僱用當地人在分公司任職嗎?

Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?

當然,但不是所有人。

Of course, but not everyone will be local.

分公司的管理層非常重要。

Management in a branch office is very important.

所以我們要從總公司調入一些管理者。

So we'll bring in some management from our home office

他們得懂商務。

They need to know the business.

他們還要對當地文化敏感。

They also have to be sensitive to local culture.

舉個例子說說。

Would you please give an example?

比如,派到拉美工作的經理必須變得獨斷專行一些。

Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become More authoritarian.

爲什麼?

Why?

不這樣的話,下屬會認爲他們軟弱無能,他們的指令就得不到執行。

If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.

管理方式真的要,進行調整才能適應.當地文化。

En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.

我們的洗漆產品在日本市場賣得不好。

Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.

得想想辦法。

We have to think out a solution.

打折促銷怎麼樣?

How about discounting?

不得已纔會出此下策。

It's the last resort. the last resort

爲什麼?

Why?

日本市場不同於歐美市場,一旦降價打折,就很難再把價格提起來了。

Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

此話怎講?

What do you mean?

日本的家庭主婦不是開家用轎車購買日用雜貨,而是就近在家門口的零售小店買東西。

Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

與打折有何關係?

Why is it related to discounting?

這些零售小店銷售30%的洗滌用品佔日本.

These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

我明白了。他們的貨架有限,所以不願,意經營利潤低的打折商品。

I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

對。而且如果利潤.,降低,賺錢少,批發-商也會被疏遠

You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.

印度是我們的產品沒有涉獵到的市場。

India represents an untapped market for our product.

是我們進軍印度市場的時候了。

It’s time to begin our business there.

找一個印度中介大有禪益。

It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.

爲什麼?

Why?

因爲印度的官僚體制十分複雜,中介知道怎樣在其中運作。

That’s because India’s bureaucracy is very intricate. An India intermediary knows how to maneuver within it.

這樣一來,必要文件的簽字蓋章手續就好辦多了。

So its easy to get the necessary papers signed and stamped, signed and stamped

在印度,“不’’這個字眼含有頂撞、反對的意思。如果你必須拒絕邀請,你最好說得含糊一些。

The word no has harsh implications in India. If you have to decline an invitation, you’d better give a vague answer.

是不是應該說“我會盡力而爲”而不是“不行”?

Is it advisable to say "I'll try" rather than "No, I can’t. "?

是的。在商務會談開始前,一般會上茶款待來賓。

Yes. And most business discussions will not begin until tea is served.

我聽說這時一般應該先拒絕一次,但到,第二次和第三次邀.

I heard that it is customary to refuse the first offer but to accept the second or third.

是的,但無論招待何種飲料,你都千萬不要拒絕。

Yes. But do not refuse any beverage.

爲什麼?

Why?

拒絕會被理解爲侮辱。

That’ll only be perceived as insult.

對當地文化保持敏感真是很重要啊。

It’s important to keep sensitive to local culture.

能提提在韓國做生實用的建意的建議嗎?

Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

首先,相互介紹時,如果你沒遞上名片,就會很“沒面子”。

First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

有意思。

That’s interesting

不能總是照字面理解“是”字。

A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

那它有何意義?

What does it mean?

“是”可以用來表示 “我會考慮”。

A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

喔。那“不”呢?

Well. What about a no answer?

韓國人不大樂意直接說“不”字。

Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

那我怎樣表達“不” 的意思?

How do I express the meaning no

咬牙吸氣或者說“也許”。

Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

我會記住的。

I’ll keep it in mind.

在韓國,三角形具有不好的含義。

In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

我會避免把它們使用在促銷品中。

I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

韓國人對陌生人會心存芥蒂。

South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

難怪他們那麼重視合同。

No wonder contacts arc so important here.

但合同只是做生意的大綱,日後他們還會制定出細則。

But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

你幫了大忙。

You arc really very helpful.

願意爲您效勞

At your service.

明天我和美國客戶談判。

I'll negotiate with my American client tomorrow.

你最好先談主要問題,然後再攻細枝末節。

You'd better approach the main points first and then the details after.

可是我認爲還是應處該先解決細節問題掃清這些障礙後,主要問題自然也就凸現出來。 .

But I think details should sort out come first, and when the details are sorted out, the main points stand out themselves.

那是中國式談判成功如果你那樣做的話,將無功而返。

That‘s the Chinese way. If pay off you adopt this way your negotiation will not pay

有那麼嚴重嗎?

To such a degree?

毫不誇張。西方人,尤其是美國人,採取直奔主題式的談判方法。他們認爲轉彎抹角、不談正題是不禮貌的,甚至是讓人討厭的舉動。他們會感到困惑,最終放棄談判。

Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They will become so perplexed that they will finally give up.

喔。多虧和你談一談。

Well. Thanks to talking with you.