當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於旅行的事情的英語口語

關於旅行的事情的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.76W 次

我們在學習英語的過程中可能會有點困難,但同學們不要放棄哦,只要我們不放棄,就肯定可以的,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦

關於旅行的事情的英語口語

  一.是不是暈船了

AHow many ports do we cAll at on our passage?

我們一路上要在幾個港口停留?

BFour ports.

4個港口。

AThe ship is going very fast.

船走得真快。

BPerhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.

每小時大約行駛25海里。

AYou look pale. Are you seasick?

您臉色不好。是不是暈船?

BI don't feel very good.

我感到不太舒服。

AI have some tablets for seasickness.

我有治暈船的藥。

BThey give me no help at all.

它們對我一點用都沒有。

AThen we'd better go back to our cabin.

那我們最好回到船艙裏吧。

  二.享受美麗的自然風光

AWhat a good day!

天氣真好啊!

BYes. It's really wonderful here The grass is greener and the air is fresher than those in the city.

是的。這裏太好了。草地比城市裏的綠,空氣也比城市裏的清新。

ARight. Let's go out and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery.

是的。我們出去享受一下這美麗的自然風光吧。

BGreat, let's go.

好極了,我們走。

AWow, what a beautiful lake! The green hills and clear water really provide magnificent scenery.

哇,好美的湖!綠色的山丘和清澈的湖水真的構成了一副宏偉的風景畫。

BEn, it's so beautiful that I don't want to move my eyes from it.

嗯,它太美了,我都不想把眼睛從這裏移開了。

AI feel as if I'm living in a different world, honey.

我感覺彷彿自己置身於世外桃源了,親愛的。

BThe same to me. All the things here make me happy, the mountain, the water, the grass, the birds, the sunshine...

我也是。這裏所有的事物都計我心曠神怡,這山,這水,這草地,這鳥兒,這陽光….

AI think we should go out more frequently. The natural scenery can do us good.

我想我們應該經常出來旅遊。自然風景對我們有好處。

BThat's the point. We should walk into the nature and enjoy its beauty whenever we have time.

說得有道理。我們應該一有時間就走進自然,享受它的美麗。

ARight. The city life has made us tired and out of energy, while the natural world can bring us quite new feelings.

對。城市生活讓人厭煩疲倦,沒有活力,而自然界卻可以帶給我們新的感受。