當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 生活常用電話英語口語

生活常用電話英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.86K 次

英語是一種語言工具,學習英語的最終目標就是能利用這種工具與別人自由流暢的交流。本站小編整理了生活常用電話英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

生活常用電話英語口語
  生活常用電話英語口語一

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消預約,我們臨時改變計劃了。

I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外爲你安排別的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我們會讓你們儘早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?順便問一下,我們取消後可拿回定金嗎?

Certainly.當然可以。

Thank you very much.謝謝你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我們今後還能給你幫助。再見。

Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黃小姐,我們打算大家小聚一番。

I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能賞光?

That sounds very nice. When will it be?聽起來真不錯,什麼時候呢?

It's next week from this Monday.下個星期一。

What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我們那天也有個聚會。

It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.沒關係。下次還有機會。

We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我們計劃組織一個非正式聚會,我想請你參加。

We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我們打算熱鬧一下,我真心的希望你能賞光。

We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我們有其他活動要參加。

We have another appointment on the same day.我們那天有另外一個約會。

We're already scheduled elsewhere.我們已經有其他安排了。

Room Service. May I help you?客房服務部,需要我爲您效勞嗎?

Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送點開水上來嗎?

Certainly. Hold on, please.當然可以,請稍等。

What room are you in, sir?先生,您住幾號房?

This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房間,姓巫。

Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我會盡快送過去。

Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐廳服務部,能爲你效勞嗎?

Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否爲我送點早餐?

Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?當然可以,小姐。您想吃點什麼?

I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.來個漢堡包和薯條吧。

Would you like anything else?還要其他的嗎?

No, thanks.不啦,謝謝。

Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即給你送去。

  生活常用電話英語口語二

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打電話想知道我們的預約是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我們的約會延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?現在取消我們的計劃是否太遲了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回來,要提前多長時間通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫蘇珊,我大電話確定我的預定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,蘇珊小姐,我們已爲您定好了今晚一間豪華房間。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那個可以看到公園美麗景色的房間。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我會注意的。

Thanks a lot!多謝了!

Not at all.不客氣。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯診所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打電話確認明天下午3點你約定的時間。

Thank you. I will be there on time.謝謝你,我會準時到的。

I need to confirm my reservation.我要確認我的預定。

Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否確認一下,開會的時間是早上9點嗎?

I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要確認所有計劃都安排好了。

I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你們公司的負責人。

And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想問一下你們的產品。

What about it? I may possibly be of help.什麼產品?也許我能效勞。

Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告訴你,我們發現你們寄送的布匹顏色搞錯了。

We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我們要黑的和綠的,但你們送來的是白的和紅的。

I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我馬上給你覈對一下,你們想怎麼辦呢?

Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我們重新給您換貨,還是對已收到的這批貨打折扣呢?

Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.讓我考慮一下,具體怎麼辦我會通知你。

I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你們負責銷售的人談談。

I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你們負責銷售的人聯絡。

What's the matter?出什麼事了?

  生活常用電話英語口語三

I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。

But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我們發覺前不久寄送給你們的那批貨裏有一些劣質品。

Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你們公司向來很少會出這種事情,不是嗎?

Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢當。

What can we do to fix things?那現在我們要怎麼辦呢?

We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我們希望您能把整批貨寄送回來。

And we will send you a replacement right now.我們會馬上補寄一批貨過去。

OK. We will do.好,我們照辦。

I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想給你說這些,但我們發覺-

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我們發覺-

I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遺憾地讓你知道這些,我們發覺-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜歡告訴你不好的消息,我們發覺-

How do you suggest this be handled?你認爲該怎麼處理呢?

What could you like us to do?我們應該怎麼做呢?

Do you have any suggestions?你有什麼建議呢?

Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黃小姐,你好嗎?

Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?

I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。


看了“生活常用電話英語口語”的人還看了:

1.最常用的的打電話英語口語

2.生活中常用的英語口語句型

3.生活常用英語口語大全

4.接電話常用英語口語句型

5.電話英語情景對話大全