當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於生活常用的英語口語對話

關於生活常用的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.61K 次

如果我們對於英語半途而廢那麼你之前學的就前功盡棄了,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,歡迎大家學習閱讀

關於生活常用的英語口語對話

  生活常用的英語口語

有人偷了我的錢包

Aoh,no, it seems that I’ve lost my train ticket.

糟了,我的車票好像丟了。

Bare you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?

開玩笑吧?火車還有一個小時就開了,你放哪兒了?

Ait was in my pocket, but now I can’t find it.

我就放口袋裏的,現在沒了。

Bis it in the other pocket?

哪個口袋啊?

Ano, it is not here. Damn it! I’m going to have to buy another ticket.

沒有。該死的!只好再買一張了。

Blet’s go to the inquiry desk first to check whether anyone has got it and turned it in.

我們先去問訊處看看有沒有人撿到。

Aok.

好吧。

Bhow may I help you, sir?

先生,需要幫忙嗎?

AI’m wondering if anyone has turned in a train ticket. I just lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.

請問有人撿到一張火車票交過來嗎?我的火車票丟了,今晚去北京的那趟車。

Blet me see… I’m sorry. Nothing’s been turned in. Do you want to buy another one?

我看看…很抱歉,沒有。您要再買一張嗎?

Ayes. If I don’t make it to Beijing tomorrow morning, my wife would kill me. How much is it cost?

好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非殺我不可。多少錢?

B150 yuan for hard seats.

硬座150塊。

AFine.

好的。

B…Sir?

…先生?

Awhere is my wallet? Someone has stolen my wallet!

我的錢包呢?我的錢包也被偷了!

  關於英語的口語對話

鴿子把我的畫給毀了

AMy goodness!What happened?You have blood on your face.

我的天!怎麼了?你的臉上有血。

BOh,don't worry.I just killed a pigeon.

噢,別擔心。我剛剛宰了一隻鴿子。

AHow could you have the heart to kill it ?We only have one!

你怎麼忍心殺了,我們只有一隻啊!

BIt spoiled my painting!

它把我的畫給毀了。

  精選情景口語閱讀

我在這裏等一陣子了

ACan I help you, sir?

先生,需要服務嗎?

BYes, I've been sitting here for a few minutes.I'm waiting for someone to put gas in my car.

我在這裏等一陣子了。我在這裏等人幫我加油。

AI'm sorry, sir. But this is the self-service pump.

先生,抱歉,這裏是自助加油站。

BSelf-service?

自助?

AYes. You must fill up the car yourself.

是的,你必須自己加油。

BAre you serious?

真的嗎?

AYes. Are you traveling here?

是的,你是來旅遊的嗎?

BYes, I'm from Taiwan. I never heard of a gas station where you fill up your own car.

是的,我從臺灣來,我從未聽說過需要自己加油的加油站。

AIn America, most gas stations are like this.

美國大部份的加油站都是自助的。

BDo I really have to do it? I don't know how.

我真的必須自己來嗎?我不知道怎麼弄。

AWell, since this is your first time, I will do it for next time, if you want a full-service gas station, you should look at the sign.

既然你沒弄過,那我先幫你好了。下一次如果你想到服務加油站,應該注意一下招牌。

BWhat sign?

什麼招牌?

AUnder the sign for the gas station,there will be a smaller sign that says Self-Serve or some gas stations have if they have both, some pumps will be self-serve and some will be have to look at the signs.

在加油站招牌底下,有一個小標示寫着自助加油站或服務加油站。有些加油站兩種都有。如果是兩種都有的,自助式和服務式的加油管道會分開。你要看標示。

BI see.

我懂了。