當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 職場:給上司留下深刻印象"十大方針"

職場:給上司留下深刻印象"十大方針"

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

't be a yes /no man , be a good lieutenant.

職場:給上司留下深刻印象"十大方針"

不要做一個"唯唯諾諾者/否定論者",做一個"優秀的中尉".

Offer polite, constructive criticism, and do your best to see how your boss's plans are feasible.

有禮貌地提出建設性意見,並儘可能看到你上司的方案的可行性.


your realistic deadlines

告訴上司現實的截止日期

Give yourself a bit of extra time to get the job done properly, and if you get things done early, the boss will be impressed.

應當稍微高估完成既定任務需要花費的時間,並且,如果你"提前"完成任務,上司會對你印象深刻.


problems solved early

提前解決問題

Let your boss know immediately about any problems that crop up, he will be grateful if u give him enough time to solve it.

立刻讓你的上司知道任何突然出現的問題,要是你給上司足夠的時間來解決這些問題,他/她最後會很感激.


4. Personal appearance is important.

個人形象很重要!

Dress professionally , keep a breath mint and comb handy, and make a clean and well organized work station.

永遠專業着裝、隨身帶薄荷糖和梳子,保持一個清潔並擺放整齊的工作場.


the initiative

積極主動

If u see there is room for improvement, write a proposal and float the idea to your boss.

如果你發現其中的改進空間,那麼,寫下建議並把想法告訴上司.


ect your boss's time

尊重上司的時間

Don't bother your boss if he is on phone or is elbows deep in work, and try to solve the problem if you can solve yourself.

如果你的上司在打電話或者專心工作,最好重新考慮你要找他/她處理的問題的緊急程度,不要在你自己可以解決的小問題上浪費上司的時間.


on your boss's unpleasant tasks

接受上司指派的讓人不愉快的任務

Volunteer to take on the nasty tasks that annoy your boss.

主動接手這些任務,你的上司會因爲從這些繁雜事裏脫身而心懷感激.


k up at meeting

在會議上大聲發言

Try to have at least one well-informed opinion about the task at hand.

每次開會時,盡力對正在進行的任務提出至少一點信息可取的意見.


your boss at ease

讓你的上司放鬆

Make a note of anything you and the boss have in common, and conduct a good relationship with your boss and co-workers.

記下你與上司之間的所有共同點,並且與你的老闆和同事建議很融洽的關係.


rstand your shortcomings

認識自己的短處

Always be willing to learn a new skill to increase your personal effective.

永遠要樂於學習新技能,提升你的個人效力.

By following these 10 guidelines, you can build a healthy, productive relationship with your boss. And once you're on the boss's good side, it won't be long before he or she will tip off higher management about your talent and good attitude. And with any luck, it will be someone else following these 10 guidelines and trying to impress you.

藉由以上10項方針,你可以與你的上司建立一個有成效的關係.一但你的上司對你有好的認同感,不久後他(她)將會對你的才能與好的態度提供更高的管理職位.如果有幸,會有另一個人遵循這十項方針並試着感動你.