在圖書館:Barely Late 晚了一點
11. Barely Late
11.晚了一點
A: Here are the books I'm returning.
A:這是我要還的書。
B: Looks like they're late. The late fee is $5.
B:看來你還晚了。滯納金是5美元。
A: Okay, I'm only one minute late.
A:好的,我只晚了一分鐘。
B: One minute late, one month late, one year late, it doesn't matter.
B:晚一分鐘,晚一個月,晚一年,都無所謂。
A: Are you.kidding me? There's a big difference between one minute and one month.
A:你在開玩笑嗎?一分鐘和一個月有很大區別。
B: Look, the point is - they're late.
B:聽着,重點是——晚了。
A: Screw you! I ain't payin $5.
A:討厭!我不會付5美元。
B: I guess you'll never borrow another book, magazine, or video here ever again.
B:那我想你將不會從這裏借其他書、雜誌或錄像帶。
A: It's okay, because I don't even like this library.
A:是的,因爲我甚至不喜歡這家圖書館。
B: This library doesn't like you either!
B:這家圖書館也不喜歡你!
A: I am leaving! You are plain rude.
A:我要走了!你是粗魯的。
B: Leave! Nobody wants to see you.
B走吧!沒人想看到你。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載