當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第590期:愛在紐約1經典對話之接電話(Section6.1B)

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第590期:愛在紐約1經典對話之接電話(Section6.1B)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

Katie's Mobile phone starts to ring.

A: I think your phone's ringing sweetie.
我想你的電話響了,親愛的。
B: You're right. It's Derek.
是的,是德里克。
A: Are you going to answer it.
你要接嗎?
B: I'll call him back later. I don't want my breakfast to get cold.
我晚點再打給他。我不想讓我的早餐變冷。
A: It's okay. I'll put your breakfast in oven.
沒關係,我把你的早餐放在烤箱裏,
B: Thanks, Mom. I'll be back soon.
謝謝,媽媽,我很快就回來。
A: Take your time.
不着急。
Katie gets up from the table and answer her mobile phone in the living room.
C: Honey, it's Derek here. Are you awake?
親愛的,我是德里克。你醒了嗎?
B: Yes, I was just having breakfast. What's up?
是的,我剛吃早飯,怎麼了?
C: I made a reservation for dinner tonight.
我預約了今晚的晚餐。
B: Really? I guess you do love me, after all.
真的嗎?我想你真的愛我。
C: I'll pick you up around three this afternoon.
下午三點我來接你。
B: Did you choose an expensive restaurant?
你選了一家昂貴的餐廳嗎?
C: It'e expensive.
呃,非常昂貴。
B: I hope you're not taking me to Burger King, Derek.
我不希望你帶我去漢堡王,德里克。
C: Oh, no. I wouldn't do that. I'm taking you to Robala.
哦,不,我纔不會那樣。我要帶你去Robala。
B: Robala? I've never heard of it.
Robala? 我從沒聽過。
C: It's a vegetarian restaurant.
是一家素食餐廳。
B: That sounds healthy.
聽起來很健康。
C: But we can't eat out again this month. We need to save money.
但是這個月我們不能再大吃大喝了,我們需要省錢。
B: Why do we need to save money?
我們爲什麼要省錢?
C: To buy a house.
買房子。
B: But a house is so expensive.
但是房子很貴。
C: That's why we need to save money.
所以我們要省錢。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第590期:愛在紐約1經典對話之接電話(Section6.1B)