當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於訂賓館的英語對話

關於訂賓館的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.98K 次

英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生說的能力,提高會話技巧,最終習得並自如地駕馭語言的能力的過程。本站小編整理了關於訂賓館的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於訂賓館的英語對話
  關於訂賓館的英語對話一

Making a Reservation 預訂客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

  關於訂賓館的英語對話二

R:Receptionist 接待員G:Guest客人

R:Good morning,Hilton can I do for you?

早上好。這裏是希爾頓酒店。您需要幫忙嗎?

G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.

是的,我想在你們酒店訂一間房。

R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.

您想要訂什麼樣的房間?單人房還是雙人房呢?

G:A double room,please.

一間雙人房。

R:From which date and for how many nights?

從什麼時候開始?打算住多久呢?

G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.

7月25號到7月28號,三個晚上。

R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes, do have a double room for those days.

請稍等,我要查一下那些天有沒有空房。(過了一會兒)先生,我們那些天有雙人房。

G:’s the rate/How much does that cost?

好的。價錢多少?

R:It’s 120 ars per night.

120美元一晚。

G:I’ll take that.

就這樣吧。

R:May I have your name and your telephone number?

我可以知道您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.

可以,我叫布魯斯,我的電話號碼是27854466。

R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for e at 120 ars per night from July 25 to July that correct'?

我想確認一下你的預訂。布魯斯先生預訂一間雙人房,從7月25號到7 月28號,每晚120美元,對嗎?

G:Exactly.

完全正確。

R:Thank you very much, look forward to serving you.

非常感謝您,布魯斯先生。我們期待着爲您服務。

G:Thank you and goodbye.

謝謝。再見。

R:Goodbye.

再見。

  關於訂賓館的英語對話三

A:Room afternoon.

B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

B:What's the price difference?

A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

A: How long will you be staying?

B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

A: That will be five nights, k you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

A: Good-bye.


看了“關於訂賓館的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於酒店預訂英語對話

2.關於酒店預定英語對話

3.英語情景會話 酒店前臺訂房

4.關於酒店預訂房間英語對話

5.關於酒店訂票英語對話

6.有關預定的英文對話