當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於面試的英語場景對話

關於面試的英語場景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.29K 次

英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。小編精心收集了關於面試的英語場景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於面試的英語場景對話
  關於面試的英語場景對話篇1

有經驗的軟件工程師

A: Excuse me. I have an appointment with Mr. Li at nine. May I come in?

A:打擾一下,我和李先生9點鐘有個約會, 我可以進來嗎?

B:Yes, come in please. I am Mr. Li. You must be Ms. Liu,right?

B:請進,我就是李先生,你肯定是劉小姐 吧?

A:Yes, I am Ms. Liu.

A:對

B : I’d like to start this interview with some questions. Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

B:我們開始面試吧,首先問你幾個問題。 你爲什麼認爲你能勝任這份工作?

A: According to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirement of this position.

A:從你們的廣告上得知,你們需要一位有 經驗的軟件工程師。我想我的背景符合 這份工作的要求。

B: Then tell me something about your background.

B:那說說你的背景吧。

A : My major was computer science when I was at college,and I am quite familiar with Visual C++ and Java language.

A:我大學時的專業是計算機科學。我精通 C + +和Java語言。

B:Well, what do you think about the development in computers?

B :那你認爲計算機行業將來的發展如何?

A:The developments in software are going ahead very quickly and more problems are resolved by software. In some regions, the hardware is completely replaced by software. So I think the software industry has a great future.

A:軟件將會發展很快,而且越來越多的問 題將依靠軟件解決。在某些領域,硬件 會完全被軟件所取代,所以我認爲軟件 業前景可觀。

B : Have you ever designed any programs concerning network?

B:你設計過有關網絡方面的程序嗎?

A:Yes,I have designed some programs for the network with Visual C+ + and I have passed the test for programmers—MCSE.

A:是的,我用VC+ +設計過一些網絡程 序,而且我還通過了程序員考試—— MCSE0

B : Have you got anything to ask me?

B:你有什麼問題要問嗎?

A:Yes,can you tell me what my responsibility in this position?

A:有,你能告訴我這份工作的職責是什麼 嗎?

B:Yes, of course. You would be responsible for the development of software products.

B:當然可以了,你將負責軟件產品的開發。

A:I see. This is my advantage.

A:哦,那是我的優勢。

B:Good. Have you got any other questions?

B:太好了。還有別的問題嗎?

A: No.

A:沒有了。

B:OK, I will contact you in a week. See you.

B:那好,我們會在一週內和你聯繫。再見。

A:Thank you, bye-bye.

A:謝謝你。再見。

  關於面試的英語場景對話篇2

A: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

A:作爲專業人士,你怎樣評價自己?

B: With my strong knowledge on computer, I am capable and competent.

B:電腦知識紮實、能力強、能勝任工作。

A: What are your best professional skills?

A:你的專業技能是什麼?

B: I think I am skilled in computer operation and maintenance.

B:我非常精通電腦操作和維修。

A: What kind of people do you prefer to work with?

A:你願意與什麼樣的人合作?

B: I prefer to work with those who are willing to work with other people.

B:我喜歡同那些願意與人合作的人一起工 作。

A: What do you think you are worth to us?

A:你認爲你對本公司的價值何在?

B: I feel I can make some positive contributions to you company in the future.

B:我覺得我能爲公司的將來做出積極的貢獻。

A: What make you think you would succeed in this position?

A:你認爲你在這個崗位上會獲得成功的原 因是什麼?

B: With my graduate school training and my self-study, I am sure I will meet with success.

B:源於我的大學培訓以及自學,我確信能 夠成功。

A: Do you work well under stress or pressure?

A:在壓力之下你能很好地工作嗎?

B:l am young and have more energy, so I think I can handle it well.

B:我年輕,精力充沛,我想我能應對壓力。

A: What makes you frustrated in a work situation?

A:工作中什麼事情會使你不滿意?

B: Every job has its frustration. Sometimes the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

B:每份工作都有不盡如人意的地方。有時 候那些心胸狹隘的人令我沮喪。

A: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

A:工作中你怎樣處理與同事的矛盾?

B: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized way in order to get my points across.

B:我會盡量更加清楚、有禮貌地表明我的觀點。

A: How do you handle your failure?

A:你怎樣面對失敗?

B: None of us was born “ perfect". I will sure to be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

B:人無完人。我肯定會獲得第二次機會來 改正錯誤。

A: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment?

A:什麼事會使你有成就感?

B: Doing my best job for your company.

B:爲公司竭盡全力地工作。

A: What is the most important thing in your life right now?

A:目前你生活中最重要的是什麼?

B: To get a job is most important to me right now.

B:目前對我來說最重要的是找到一份工 作。

A: Why?

A:爲什麼?

B: To pay back my parents who fostered me so long.

B:回報養育我多年的父母。

A: Could you project what you would like to be done in five years?

A:五年之內有何規劃?

B: It would be too early for me to predict this.

B:對我而言預想這些還太早。

A: Why do you think you might like to work for our company?

A:你爲什麼想到我們公司工作?

B: I think the prospect of the auto industry in China will be better and better in the future, just like developed countries some years earlier.

B:我認爲中國自動化產業的前景會越來越 好,就像發達國家幾年前一樣。

  關於面試的英語場景對話篇3

A: Please sit down, Mr. Ge. I see that you have experience as a computer progra-mer at a professional international company. Since the position of senior computer sofware engineer required here, we want to know if you have experience in this field.

A:戈先生,請坐,我知道您曾在一家專業國 際公司當過計算機程序員,因爲這裏需 要高級計算機軟件工程師,所以我們要 問一下,你是否有過這方面的經驗。

B: Yes, at a German corporation I was a software designer, and also I was the supervisor of other programmers. I had 100 people under my superVision.

B:有,在一家德國公司做過軟件設計,同時 我還領導100個其他程序員。

A: How about language? I mean what computer language are you familiar with.

A:用什麼語言?我的意思是您熟悉什麼計算機語言。

B: I was familiar with Excel, Data V, Vision and COBOL.

B:我用 Excel、Data V、Vision 及 COBOL。

A: Well, your background and qualifications are impressive. Do you have any questions?

A:你的背景情況和資歷都不錯,你還有什 麼問題?

B : I'd like to know your health benefit and pay scale.

B:我想知道一下你們健康福利待遇和工資 標準。

A: Certainly. We can provide health and medical benefit, which are outlined in this folder. Our pay scale to computer-men is from eight thousand to ten thousand a month. Al so for new employees there is a two-week paid vocation. Any questions?

A:當然有的。我們提供健康和醫療福利, 這些在這個夾子裏都有說明。我們的計 算機工作人員的工資標準從8000元到 1_元不等。對新員工還有兩週有薪 假曰。還有什麼問題?

B:No,thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

B:沒有問題了,謝謝你。我希望能早日聽 到您的消息。

A:Oh,you will. We,ll give you a call tomorrow as soon as weVe finished our interviews. Good-bye.

A:哦,你會得到消息的。我們的所有面試 一結束,明天我就給你打電話。再見。

B: Good-bye.

B:再見。


看了“關於面試的英語場景對話”的人還看了:

1.外企面試常見情景英語對話

2.關於面試的英語情景對話

3.簡單面試英語情景對話

4.關於面試英文情景對話

5.關於面試場景英語對話閱讀