當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1365期:不掩飾自己的感情

迷你對話學地道口語第1365期:不掩飾自己的感情

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1365期:不掩飾自己的感情

A: I am unable to make out his heart.

我真弄不懂他的意思。

B: He is a man who never wears his heart on his sleeve.

他是一個從來不流露自己感情的人。

A: Yeah, I can sense his reserve, his secrecy, and his self-control.

是呀,我可以感覺到他的謹慎,他的諱莫如深和他的自我控制。

B: So you should believe his love, too.

所以,你應該相信他的感情。

A: Do you really think so?

你真這麼覺得嗎?

B: Yes. Look at his eyes, everything is clear.

是的,看看他那雙眼睛,一切都清楚了。

第二,地道表達

wear one's heart on one's sleeve

1. 解詞釋義

Wear one's heart on one's sleeve的意思是“不掩飾自己的感情”“表露自己的感情”。其英文解釋爲:open-hearted and out-spoken。

2. 拓展範例

E.g. She was proud of her love and not afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve.

她爲她的愛情而洋洋得意,並不去隱瞞它。

E.g. My daughter seems to have a succession of disastrous love affairs. However, that's what happens when you wear your heart on your sleeve.

我女兒的戀愛似乎連遭挫折。不過,那就是一個人過於直率造成的。

E.g. Helen wears her heart on her sleeve. It's easy to see if she is sad or happy.

海倫是個感情外露的人,因此很容易看出她是悲傷還是喜悅。

E.g. You can't tell how she feels. She doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve.

你弄不清她的感受,她是不輕易流露感情的。

第三,視野拓展

make out:;理解,明白,辨認出

E.g. Can you make out what this means?

你能理解這是什麼意思嗎?

E.g. With so many things mixed up it's hard to make out what's what.

許多問題絞在一起,鬧不清楚。

E.g. He couldn't quite make out what it was all about.

他不大能理解這都是怎麼回事。

E.g. They tried to make out the expression on her face.

他們努力想看清她面部的表情。