當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關討論別人的英語情景口語

有關討論別人的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.89K 次

學習英語是很有用的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦

有關討論別人的英語情景口語

  一城市變遷找不到烤鴨店了

AExcuse me. Where is Q-Duck? I remember it was around the second intersection of this street.

對不起,請問Q-DUCK 在哪兒?我記得它就在這條街第二個十字路口。

BQ-Duck? Do you mean the famous roast-duck store?

你指那家著名的烤鴨店嗎?

AYes, definitely.

是啊,就是那家。

BThey have moved to some other places long time ago.

他們很早以前就搬到別的地方去了。

AWow, this place is quite different from ten years ago when I first came to China.

哦,這地方跟我10年前來中國時可大不一樣了。

BYeah, a lot of changes have happened here.

是啊,這兒變化很大。

AThis street used to have few stores. But now, you can see supermarkets, shopping malls and department stores everywhere.

以前這兒幾乎沒有什麼店鋪。但是現在,你到處都能看到超市、購物廣場和百貨商店。

BYeah, they are my wife's heaven, but not mine. I always get lost in the supermarket.

是啊,它們是我太太的天堂,可是不是我的。我總在超市裏走丟。

AMe too! I was lost three times ten years ago. There were no English directions then.

我也是耶!我10年前來時丟了三次。那時可沒有英語指路牌。

BIs that better now?

現在應該好點了吧?

AYeah, there are many English signs, and wrong spellings as many as them.

是啊,很多英語標識,還有幾乎差不多的拼寫錯誤。

  二我被地鐵藝術吸引住了

AWhat's your little caper? Come home so late! We are all worried about you.

你搞什麼鬼?回來這麼晚,我們都爲你擔心呢。

BOh, I am terribly sorry. But I was so captivated with the singer at the subway exit. So I forgot the time.

很抱歉。我被地鐵站出口處的歌手吸引住了,所以忘記了時間。

ASinging? At the subway exit? Oh, it sounds like someone needs some money.

唱歌?在地鐵站出口?聽起來像是有人在要錢。

BOh, no, the guy was a musician who just sang. He played the guitar and sang so many cool pop songs. Many people were drawn to his music and there was no hat on the floor. He sang for appreciation, but not for money.

噢,不是。那個音樂家只是唱歌。他彈着吉他,唱了很多很酷的流行歌曲。很多人被他的音樂所吸引,但是地上沒有用來要錢的帽子。他唱歌是爲了人們欣賞而不是爲了錢。

AIt is just pop song,you could have sung there too if you want it.

那只是流行音樂,如果你想去,你也可以在那裏唱。

BOh, no, it was a kind of pop art. I like it but I couldn't do it that well.

噢,不,那可是一種流行藝術,我喜歡但是我唱不了那麼好。

AHoney, just do it next time. Have you heard of the real art in the subway station in Russia?

寶貝,下次試試吧。你聽說過真正的俄羅斯地鐵站藝術嗎?

BNo, but tell me some. I am interested.

沒有,給我講講,我很感興趣

AMany oil painting exhibitions are there. That is a kind of Museum Exhibition.

裏面有很多油畫展覽,那是一種博物館展覽。

BAre there many people there? Do you think people actually like them?

有很多人看嗎?你覺得人們真的喜歡那些嗎?

AI am sure you will. There are some works, and some students who major in painting interpret the meaning for visitors. And people can enjoy the paintings while waiting for the train.

我肯定你會喜歡。那裏有一些作品展出,一些主修油畫的學生爲遊客解釋油畫的含義。人們可以在等地鐵的時候欣賞油畫。

BBut I still prefer the pop music in the subway.

但我還是喜歡地鐵站裏的流行音樂。

ABoth the pop music and the oil painting ate arts, but with different aesthetic values.

流行音樂和油畫都是藝術,但他們有不同的美學價值。

BDad, you talk well, but can you appreciate that kind of art?

爸爸,你說得頭頭是道,但你能欣賞那種藝術嗎?

ANot well enough, but I'm learning.

不是很行,但是我正在學習。

  三根除老人們的陳舊觀念

AIt is difficult for old people to do away with old ideas.

要老人們根除他們的觀念是很難的。

BSo the reform can not be carried out well.

所以改革進行得不順利。

AThe government is making efforts to change situation.

政府正在改變這種局面。

BEasier said than done.

說起來容易,做起來難。