當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於英語的簡單情景口語對話

關於英語的簡單情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.91K 次

英語的口語練習有很多途徑,但是最快的就要讀讀,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀

關於英語的簡單情景口語對話

  關於英語情景口語閱讀

你想喝什麼咖啡

AHello, Lucy. I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing now?

露西,好久不見,最近還好吧?

BJust so-so. I'm busy with my term papers.

就那樣吧,忙着寫論文呢.

AYeah, the deadline is drawing near. How are things going?

是啊,馬上就要交了.你寫得怎樣了

BLet me first get some coffee to get my brain working.

我先喝杯咖啡,讓腦子清醒一下

AI could use one too.

那我也來一杯吧。

BWhat kind of coffee do you drink?

你想喝什麼咖啡?

AWhat have you got?

你有什麼呀?

BWell, I have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte, Americano and restretto.

有意式濃縮咖啡,花式咖啡,拿鐵咖啡,脫脂拿鐵咖啡,美式咖啡,還有restrctto。

AAre you kidding me? You have so many choices! What's restretto anyway?

你不是開玩笑吧?這麼多種啊,另外,什麼是restretto?

BIt's basically a very strong espresso. Half the water pulled through the same amount of beans. Pure coffee esscnce.

Ristrctto咖啡是濃縮咖啡的再濃縮,相同份量的咖啡豆,只加入一半 半的水,是純正的咖啡精華.

ASounds like it must be full of caffeine. I want one of those.

肯定有很多咖啡因。那就給我來這種吧.

BYou fiend. It's about the flavor, not the fix. Try an Amcricano. Espresso with water.

你這個咖啡狂!這種咖啡講求的是咖啡的香味,而不是刺激和快感.要不來點美式咖啡吧,就是濃縮咖啡加水。

ASounds a little weak.

好像不夠刺激.

BHow about espresso mixed with drip coffee?

那就來點一般的伽啡加滴濾式咖啡.

AOk. Thanks.

好的,謝謝

  精選英語情景口語參考

貴店提供什麼樣的料理

AIs that the Japanese Restaurant?

是日本料理店嗎?

BSpeaking. May I help you?

是的。需要我效勞嗎?

AWhat kind of food do you serve?

貴店提供什麼樣的料理呢?

BWe serve a great variety of popular Japanese dishes in set courses, and also many meat dishes.

本店備有各式各樣的套餐日本料理,以及許多肉類餐點。

AI see. That sounds fine. Until what time are you open?

我知道了。聽起來很好。貴店開到什麼時候?

BWe are open until 10 but our last order for dinner is at 9:30 pm.

本店開到晚上10點,但9點半以後就不再接受客人點菜。

AFine. Well be there before then.

好。我們會在9點半以前到。

BThank you, sir. We look forward to welcoming you.

謝謝,先生。我們期待您的光臨。

  英語的情景口語對話

和中國人吃飯時要謙虛

AThe last thing to be ignored at a Chinese dinner table is to keep modest.

在中國吃飯,千萬不要忘記保持謙虛禮讓。

BDoes that suggest diners avoid speaking much? The same is true in the West.

你是說,吃飯時最好別說太多的話?在西方也是如此嘛。

ANo, alsolutely not! On the contrary, you'll be considered a well-connected, sociable man, if you keep involved in the conversation all the time. But always pay attention to what you say. If the table has a senior guest, say something as upbeat and cheerful as possible. Or maybe, you may give the floor to him and keep listening as if very interested.

不,絕非如此.相反,如果飯桌上你積極參與談話,別人會覺得你是一個善於交際,人緣很好的人。但是千萬要注意你說話的內容,如果有老人在,最好多說些吉祥,開心的話,或者,乾脆讓他說,你在一旁裝出一副很聆聽的樣子。

BYou mean, keeping a low profile in the presence of the old? That goes in like with Confucius' preachings, right?

哦,也就是說,在老人面前要恭敬低調。這與孔夫子的教導一致,對吧?

ACorrect. Show respect for the older people. Conventionally, before the meal starts, the younger members are supposed to address each one of the elderly members of the table one by one. Others are kept in waiting until the most venerable guest peoclaim the beginning of the meal and takes the first bite. Toasts also go to these men first before people can toast to each other.

沒錯.對老人要表示尊敬。通常,宴會開始時,年輕的人要向在座的老人一一打招呼.其他人必須等最德高望重的客人宣佈宴會開始並夾了一筷子,纔可以開始吃。敬酒的時候,同時也要先敬這些人。

BAny other rules to observe in order to keep modest?

保持恭謙,還有沒有其它要注意的地方?

AYes, plenty of them. Don't eat fast! People usually keep their dining pace accorded with others. And all the dishes should not be eaten up completely.

多着呢。別吃得太快了。人們往往要跟其他人吃飯的進度保持一致。各個盤子都應該留下一點別吃完.

BIs it because that would give the host the impression that the food was insufficient?

這是不是因爲,這樣會讓主人覺得菜給的不夠吃啊?

AHaha, I'm afraid it's simply because no one wishes to be too noticeable by finishing off the plate.

哈哈,我倒是覺得是因爲不管是誰掃光一盤菜,都會顯得太顯眼了。