當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單兩人對話情景口語練習

英語簡單兩人對話情景口語練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.27W 次

英語對話中, 你需要一個人做你的搭檔,和你一起學習併成長。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單兩人對話,供大家參閱!

英語簡單兩人對話情景口語練習

  英語簡單兩人對話:潛水

Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia.

妮可拉,你要向我們講講前幾天你在澳大利亞潛水的事兒?

Nicola: That's right I did.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: Wow, so what was it like?

哇,潛水怎麼樣?

Nicola: Well, actually it was quite scary to be honest. When I first started I did an introductory course, which was just maybe like two days. And so they just sent you out with all of the equipment, put you in the sea, and guided you, but then when I did the real course we started in the swimming pool, which was fine and it was all great fun, although there were two men on my course who completely freaked out and had to leave.

實際上,老實說很嚇人。我第一次潛水前,先聽了基礎入門課程,大約只有兩天的課程。然後他們就給了我很多器材,帶我下海,有教練指導我,在我們在游泳池實際演練的時候,一切正常 而且很有趣,但我的班上有兩名男學員嚇壞了,他們最後只得退出。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Nicola: Yeah! so that was fine but then they took us out to sea which was a bit different. Yeah, because they made us set up our own equipment, I mean they still checked us and everything so we didn't die, but we had to put on our own equipment. We had a diving buddy who I was with, and I was with my friend Graham, who I was traveling with anyway, and we went down into the sea. We went down maybe fifteen meters. And they always say like Don't Panic just keep breathing normally and everything. But I did kind of panic a bit.

是的!這些還好,但接下來教練帶着我們下海就有些不同了。因爲他們要求我們自己穿戴器材,他們仍然會檢查我們的器材和其他所有事物,以確保我們不會死於非命,但我們需要自己穿戴 調試器材,然後下海。我有一個潛水夥伴,我的朋友Graham,我當時正和他一起旅行,我們兩個一起下海。我們下潛了15米。教練會說“不要害怕,保持正常呼吸”。但我還是有一點害怕。

Todd: Oh, no!

哦,不!

Nicola: So then I rose to the surface really quickly, which you know, you're not supposed to do in diving. So I went up really quickly. Luckily we weren't deep enough to do any damage but my diving buddy Graham was having a great time down there looking at shipwrecks and didn't even notice that I was missing.

下海後我很快就浮上來了,這對於潛水來說不是個好現象。好在我很快又潛下去了。幸運的是我們潛得不深不會受傷,但我的潛水夥伴Graham潛下去探險沉船廢墟,他甚至沒發現我已經不見 了。

Todd: What a terrible guy!

是的,我知道,接下來……

Nicola: Yeah, I know. so, then...

哇!教練給他掛科了嗎?我認爲他這門課不合格。

Todd: Wow! Did they fail him? I hope he failed the course?

沒有,他通過了。他交夠了錢。他通過了。但這意味着我那天不能再下海潛水了,因爲我已經潛得太深了,很遺憾。

Nicola: No, he passed. He paid enough money. He passed. But it meant that I couldn't go diving for the rest of the day cause I had gone down quite deep, so that was a shame, but.

這太糟糕了。但你沒有傷害到你自己,你沒有很快就浮上來?

Todd: That's terrible. But you didn't hurt yourself, you didn't come up to fast?

沒有,我後來表現很好,但那是我當天最後一次下水了。好在我們還有幾天時間可以下海潛水。

Nicola: No, I was fine in the end, but it was a shame because that was the end of my diving day. But we had a few more days to do it.

所以說,你現在能自如地潛水。你不再害怕了?

Todd: So now you are comfortable diving. You don't freak out anymore?

我不再害怕了,但我現在不能自己潛水,因爲已經時隔很久了。

Nicola: I don't freak out anymore, but I couldn't go diving now on my own because it has been so long. Yeah!

  英語簡單兩人對話:寫作

Todd: OK, Jeff, you're a writer.

傑夫,你是一名作家。

Jeff: A little bit.

算是。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Jeff: Hobby!

愛好而已!

Todd: OK. Talk about writing.

好的。

Jeff: I write, I think you, writers write about what they know. So, and I don't know much it's difficult, difficult to be a writer. Now, writers write about what they know so, um, I'm writing, I have amanuscript now about, uh, um, travelling, the people, the people I've come in contact with and, uh, what I thought about then, in the situation we've been in when we've met, sort of thing. But it's difficult, it's not easy, it's not an easy thing to do. At first I did sort of thinking, mm, anyone could do it almost if you put the time into it but now I think it's very difficult, you, you have to be creative, and it's a lot harder than I think it seems, to pick up a finished product, a book, um, a physical book, or to take a book from the library, I think it's, you underestimate the time that has gone into it. It's a long, lot of effort behind it 's fun, I like it, but it's very difficult. But it's good.

我寫作,我想作家會寫下自己知道的事情。我知道的不多,所以很難成爲作家。現在,作家都是寫下自己知道的事情,所以我寫作寫了一個關於旅遊的手稿,寫下了我認識的人,我的想法,我們相識時的情境等等。但寫作很難,它並不簡單。首先我就要構思,其實幾乎任何人都可以寫作,只要他們願意花時間,但是我認爲寫作很難,你必須創新,它比想象中更難。選擇一本完結的著作,一本書,一本實體書,從圖書館借本書,你往往忽略了這本書背後作者的心血。它的背後是長時間,大量的工作……寫作也很有趣,雖然很難,但我很喜歡。

  英語簡單兩人對話:自駕遊

Todd: Tim, you want to talk about road trips!

蒂姆,你能談談自駕遊嗎?

Tim: Yeah, I wanna talk about road trips. Ah, me and my friends, when we were in high school we took a lot of road trips to lots of different places.

好的,我想談談自駕遊。我和我的朋友在高中的時候自駕游去了很多地方。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tim: We would go down to California, ah, sometimes Mexico. One time when I was living in Wyoming, in one weekend we drove from Wyoming, through Colorado, New Mexico, and Mexico and back in the same weekend.

我們去過加利福尼亞州,有時會去墨西哥。在我還住在懷俄明州的時候,有一次我們在一個週末內開車從懷俄明州,穿過科羅拉多州,新墨西哥州,墨西哥再回到懷俄明州。

Todd: Wow! Well, actually for people who are not familiar with the United States how far is that?

哇!有些人可能並不瞭解美國,這條路有多遠?

Tim: It's a long way. I don't know. It took, I don't know, it took probably about 15 hours one way.

這是一條很長的旅程。我不知道,大概單程花了15個小時。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Tim: So, thirty hours all together. But it was fun. We drove down to Mexico, had a good night a good meal, a little bit of drinks and drove back the next day.

總共30小時的車程。但很有趣。我們開車到墨西哥,吃了頓好的,喝了點兒酒,睡了個好覺,第二天又開回來了。

Todd: So you went to Tijuana?

你們去了提華納(墨西哥西北部城市)?

Tim: No, we went to, ah, Ciudad Warez.

不,我們去的是Ciudad Warez。

Todd: OK. Nice.

好的,很棒。

Tim: That was really fun and a lot of other trips we took, ah, when I lived in Oregon, when we'd go down to California, and we'd surf.

那次真的很好玩,除此之外,我們的其他行程也很有趣,我住在俄勒岡州的時候,我們自駕游去了加利福尼亞州,而且衝了浪。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的!

Tim: Yeah!

真的!

Todd: Oh, you're a surfer?

你會衝浪?

Tim: A little bit, a little bit of surfer.

一點點,我會一點衝浪。

Todd: OK, What, what kind of car do you drive? What do you use for this road trip?

好的,你開的什麼車?你們自駕遊開的是什麼車?

Tim: Well, typical American, uh a four-wheel drive vehicle, big of gas but a lot of fun.

典型的美國貨,四輪驅動汽車,大型車,耗油量大,但是很好的車。

Todd: Oh man, you're from Oregon, you're supposed to be a tree-hugger!

老兄,你來自俄勒岡州,你本應該是個環境保護主義者!

Tim: I know. I know. But there're good. One rule we had on our road trips was any, any lake or big body of water we had to stop and swim in. It was a good thing to do.

我知道。但那車真的很好。自駕遊有一條規則就是,遇到湖泊或是積水很深的地方我們一定會停車,在水裏遊一會兒。這麼做感覺很棒。

Todd: Well, you live in Japan now. Do you ever do road trips in Japan?

你現在生活在日本。你在日本自駕遊過嗎?

Tim: I took a road trip from Niigata up around Hokkaido and back, so it was a long road trip actually.

我曾駕車從新瀉(日本本州島中北岸港市)出發,到達北海道折返,那實際上也是一次長途自駕遊。

Todd: OK. Wow! What's the difference between a road trip in Japan and a road trip in America?

好的。哇!在日本自駕遊和在美國自駕遊的區別是什麼?

Tim: Well, a road trip in 's a little bit more dificult to get around, it's a little bit more expensive, ah, in America road triping is sort of, something a lot of people do.

在日本自駕遊行動有些不自如,我還需要更多的經驗。在美國自駕遊就很常見,因爲很多人都這麼做。

Todd: Yeah!

好的!

Tim: And in Japan, when we do that it is a little bit strange, a little bit different, not not very normal.

另外,在日本自駕遊有一點奇怪,有一點不同,自駕遊在日本還不是很常見。

Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK. Great, thanks a lot Tim.

是的,事實正是如此。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

Tim: Alright.

好的。

  英語簡單兩人對話:高中

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you?

好的,Kerys,我們來談談高中的事兒。你的高中是什麼樣的?

Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area.

那是段有趣的經歷。我的高中在一個很破敗的地區。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get pregnant at 14, leave school, and then come back at 16 and do their exams.

我的高中是那種會有14歲的女孩懷孕,然後離開學校,16歲再回來參加考試的學校。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Kerys: So it was quite unique.

所以說我的高中很特殊。

Todd: At 14?

14歲?

Kerys: At 14! Yeah.

是的,14歲。

Todd: Oh, my gosh.

我的天啊。

Kerys: So it was quite a strange environment to be in, for somebody who didn't get pregnant and.

對於一個沒有懷孕的人來說,那裏是一個很怪異的環境。

Todd: Wow! Was it a rough neighborhood?

哇!有很多很難處的同學?

Kerys: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Kerys: Yeah. Yeah.

沒錯。

Todd: But did you have a good time?

但那時你過得好嗎?

Kerys: Yeah, I enjoyed myself. It was now as..I kept myself out of trouble.

是的,我過的挺好。我過得很好,你知道我一直不惹麻煩。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Kerys: Which was hard. Cause everyone was getting into trouble, but yeah, it was fun.

這很難。因爲每個人都有麻煩,但那很有趣。

Todd: Oh, OK. What do you remember most about high school?

好的。你在高中印象最深的是什麼?

Kerys: I remember that the school dinners were disgusting.

我記得學校的伙食很差。

Todd: OK. And did you get good grades in high school?

好的。你在高中的成績很好嗎?

Kerys: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK, what was your favorite subject?

好的,你最喜歡的科目是什麼?

Kerys: My favorite subject was drama.

我最喜歡的科目是喜劇。

Todd: OK. Do you still act?

好的。你現在還表演嗎?

Kerys: No.

不了。

Todd: OK. Do you still go to theatre?

好的,你還會去劇院嗎?

Kerys: Yeah!

當然!

Todd: OK.

好的。

Kerys: To watch.

去看戲劇

Todd: Just to watch. Great! Thanks a lot Kerys.

只是去看戲劇,好的!謝謝你Kerys。

Kerys: No worries!

不客氣。

  英語簡單兩人對話:捕魚

Todd: OK, Michael, you are into spear fishing!

好的,邁克爾,你喜歡捕魚!

Michael: Yes, I enjoy going spear fishing.

是的,我喜歡捕魚。

Todd: OK. Can you talk about that a bit.

好的,你能跟我們聊聊捕魚嗎。

Michael: Yeah, sure. Spear fishing basically is a sport that you dive under the wate with the aid of flippers, wet suit and weights but you don't use oxygen at all it's all, you hyperventilate before you go down to get your oxygen levels up then you dive , and then you hafta you sometimes hide under rocks or actually stalk the fish, and when you see a species that is edible and of legal size you can catch the fish.

好的。捕魚就是一種潛到水下的運動,你需要穿戴腳蹼,潛水衣,加重砝碼,但不用帶氧氣瓶,只准備這些設備就行了,你要在下潛前吸氣,吸收了足夠的氧氣再下潛到水中

……在水下你有時要躲到岩石後,或是追蹤魚羣,等你看到那些可食用的,體型大小能夠被捕捉的魚就可以下手捕捉了。

Todd: Oh, Wow. Now spear fishing, does that mean you throw the spear!

哦,哇。說到捕魚,現在捕魚還用矛嗎?

Michael: No, you use spear guns which uses surgical rubber to propel the spear you just pull it down to cock it. It's kind of like a crossbow without the cross piece at the front.

不,用水下魚槍,這種魚槍用手術用橡膠推進魚槍,你只要對準目標扣動扳機就行了。它就像一個前面沒有橫樑的弩。

Todd: So do you ever see sharks down there?

你有沒有在水下見到過鯊魚?

Michael: Yeah, you occasionally see sharks, it depends on where you are. You see a lot of, there are some sharks called wabby-gones which are harmless sharks and they are actually quite friendly, and they won't attack you, but if you've caught some fish and you keep them on your purse and the blood goes into the water it can attract bigger sharks, and a few times when we've been spearfishing, we've actually had the sharks come down and take the fish while we're there and it's a little bit scary but the sharks themselves are, they just sit there and watch you in the water. They're kind of like dogs, they, it's scary because they follow you, and they look at you, and you turn around and they'll be sitting there looking at you so most of the time we like to, when we catch the fish, to keep the blood out of the water we put them on a float that floats a fair way away from actually where you are fishing as a safety precaution, if you know you see too many sharks you just get out of the no, it's nice and exciting.

見過,下水捕魚會偶爾見到鯊魚,這取決於你在哪裏了。這兒有一種叫做wabby-gones的鯊魚,數量很多,他們是無害的,實際上它們很友好,它們不會襲擊你,但如果你已經抓到魚了,還把抓到的魚放在口袋裏,魚的鮮血滲進海水中,它有可能吸引來更大的鯊魚,有幾次我們捕魚時,有鯊魚游過來找魚吃,那些鯊魚有點兒嚇人,它們只是在水裏一動不動地看着你。它們就像獵犬,有點兒嚇人是因爲它們會跟着你並且注視着你,你到附近去,鯊魚還是在那裏靜靜地看着你,所以大多數情況下,我們捕魚會避免魚的血液流到海水中,我們把捕到的魚都放入到浮舟中,爲確保安全,浮舟會距離捕魚地點有一定距離。如果你發現你捕魚的地方聚集了許多鯊魚,你就要馬上上岸……雖然危險,但捕魚是一件愉快,令人興奮的事。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。